Twitter: Cowboys to sign Cameron Fleming

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I like Fleming, However Greg Robinson really intrigues me. I wish that Dallas could get Greg into the fold. I loved him out of college and I really think that Tron could show him the craft to help him take the next step.

I am ready for the Superbowl.

Sydla

Reaction score
Nice. Now it’s interesting to see what they do. Is Fleming the swing tackle, are they moving Collins back to LG, or will they see how the draft goes and make the moves at that point?

CWR

Reaction score
Happens every offseason.

Let the big overpriced deals pass you by and let the value signings come to you.

That's not to say you shouldn't look at week 1 signings but it has to be the right deal for the right player at the right position.

My problem wasnt really missing out on big name players. I just dont want half a dozen scrubs. They've found a middle ground and Im happy for it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Happens every offseason.

Let the big overpriced deals pass you by and let the value signings come to you.

That's not to say you shouldn't look at week 1 signings but it has to be the right deal for the right player at the right position.
Tier 2 guys seemed to last long this offseason. In fact there are still alot out there

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Happens every offseason.

Hopefully, the team has done better at that this year than last year. One of the main differences, though, is that last year we added players whose careers were on the downside, especially Carroll and Paea. The group this year has much less wear and tear.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Hopefully, the team has done better at that this year than last year. One of the main differences, though, is that last year we added players whose careers were on the downside, especially Carroll and Paea. The group this year has much less wear and tear.
Last year was not good. And you'll have years like that.

The difference is last year's mistakes don't cripple your salary cap situation.

Sydla

Reaction score

One thing to note to show how awful they were last year. Carroll, Paea and Moore weren’t late signings after the market had settled.

The Cowboys signed all three on the 2nd day of FA. LOL.