Twitter: Cowboys to sign Cameron Fleming

blueblood70

Reaction score
Smith Collins Frederick Martin Fleming

Your 2018 starting offensive line.
PIPE Dream, not reality..our season hinges on Smith and Collins Back issues , we need insurance for both but also need both on the field starting..you have to keep Fleming, for now, as the ST..If we try and fill in guard and in the preseason its obvious or three games in that G is a true weak spot, you make the switch out of necessity but not as a plan IMO

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Question is ... swing tackle or starting RT
You’re the former scout so tell us what the thought process is? Also, you never stated what team you scouted for but just that you were a former scout. Can’t hurt telling us what team.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I know it's BPA, blah, blah, blah, but WR or OL at 19 looks to be a dwindling prospect.

And that's okay. DL and LB have great depth at that spot and that's where my money is.

My guess is we'll look for a potential swing tackle in the draft and probably keep Green onboard since he's so cheap. He'll be UFA next year anyway so no harm, no foul.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Looks like I missed the celebration.

Good signing. :clap:

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Why can't he be starter and swing? Starts at RT and if Tyron gets hurt, swing him to LT, bump La Collins to RT and plug in a left guard.