Twitter: Cowboys to sign Cameron Fleming

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
mr Blue--- to be honest i was so ticked off when Garrett left Green out there in Atlanta game to get annihilated...Dak was never the same and Green probably not only lost all confidence but no one wants him...he is radioactive now...but he did play well at tackle in 2016...i hope for his sake he can make a comeback...but i hope its not with our team
He trained all year at LG and then was thrown out there at LT......he had done well in the past at LT but it is not bike riding.....it takes technique and practice

Throwing away Green makes no sense

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Seems like my bitterness is starting to clear up a little bit. I won't be as grumpy as usual. Now if we can have a great draft, and freaking WIN IN THE PLAYOFFS, I'll be in a fantastic mood.
Well, offensively they are bringing in some helpful pieces that can hopefully help them avoid another Chaz Green disaster.
Even if they move Collins back to guard that would help too.
Green sucked there and while Cooper was ok he couldn't get near the push in the running game Leary did, and pass protection was much worse overall last year.
NOW, can we also add a few starting pieces to the defense to elevate that unit into a top 10 defense? If they can do that plus get back to smashmouth football + efficient passing then we have a recipe for success.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It would be great if it were a corner.
why? we drafted a ton and have many on this roster..may be rumor's of BJones being moved there..Id say Corners are the e last of our worries plus i believe this isn't a deep draft for corners....right now after FA so far a Hole at LB and LG is still a primary need and thanDT/ Safety and depth here and there but Cbs not really..I want Vea or Payne a stronger DL rotation can really help the backend being very young..another key piece there helps a lot of positions..

GORICO

Reaction score
He trained all year at LG and then was thrown out there at LT......he had done well in the past at LT but it is not bike riding.....it takes technique and practice

Throwing away Green makes no sense
Now that is very true...and i heard comments on that exact issue....you re-train the guy at LG and then throw him in at LT....i heard Bryan Broaddus say in his opinion...Garrett in reality is not aware of the condition of his players...i get so mad...the political correct word they use is..."stubborness"...but to me its sheer stupidity...how Garrett would hang on to his archaic and failing offensive philosophy...as though "Men they may be more talented and they may be more motivated but somehow you must just outwill the guy in front of you"..Garrett has this fixation as though he wants to be "Tony Robbins"...(celebrity life motivator )....and if Garrett just believes hard enough reality will change

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Meanwhile.... In Foxborough....

Brady1.jpg

Gameover

Reaction score
But the culture!
But the culture!
Props to Mike Fisher for being right on the money w his report that the Cowboys would try to sign a few 2nd tier FA this week!

A lot of people in here dismissed the Fish, but once again, his report was right on the money.

Fish also hasn’t ruled out the Cowboys won’t make a move on Dez.

Some owe Fish a “my fault” for doubting him...

You Alex

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Nothing.

Cameron Fleming is an OT.

Will Hernandez is a G.

Even adding a veteran G/C before the draft will not preclude selecting Hernandez or any other OL.

I think Hernandez or Wynn, if there at #19, are can't-miss picks. As we saw last year, can't have enough depth.

But Collins was strong at LG, Fleming can hold his own at RT. Hernandez is likely a day-1 starter in the NFL for most teams

You'd think that w/ the draft being in Dallas Jerry would want to make a big splash, so I wouldn't put it passed him to try to move WAY up to get a big time pick (WR/LB/S)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Props to Mike Fisher for being right on the money w his report that the Cowboys would try to sign a few 2nd tier FA this week!

A lot of people in here dismissed the Fish, but once again, his report was right on the money.

Fish also hasn’t ruled out the Cowboys won’t make a move on Dez.

Some owe Fish a “my fault” for doubting him...

You Alex
Fish is what he is. But he has sources. More than most reporters covering the Cowboys.

He deserves to be made fun of. But you cant be dismissive of what he says either

Reaction score
Just changed our draft. LB in the 1st round? Evans.

FWIW Broaddus believes it will be Vander Esch from Boise. I live here. Team leader with plus athleticism. Not quite Keuchly or Urlacher, but in that mold. Not sure if he's the 19th overall pick, but according to combine numbers, he's bigger than Evans (6'4" 256 vs. 6'3" 232), ran fast (4.65 40 vs. Evans did not run), was more agile (6.88 three cone (same as Ridley) vs. 6.95) and explosive (39.5" vert and 10'4" long vs. 30" vert and 9'8"), and tested strong (20 reps vs. Evans did not bench). I also worry about Alabama LBs. With those stud DLs in front of them, they rarely have to fight off blocks of OL and free to roam to the ball. Wont be the same in the NFL. Just my 2 cents.