Signed by Cowboys Cowboys to sign DE Ben Banogu

J-man

Reaction score
WOW, now we have the deepest DE depth in the league! JK, but welcome aboard. Hope you can make the team better.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
It amazes me this team will sign 100 Receivers, DE and Corners. But won’t sign a legit LG or Kicker
Right? Unless they plan to have Steele and Tyron at tackle and Tyler at guard, we need guard help…..also, Kareem Hunt please.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Head scratcher? arent we already deep in DE … who is going?

coult44

Reaction score
It amazes me this team will sign 100 Receivers, DE and Corners. But won’t sign a legit LG or Kicker
It amazes me that y’all think there are better LG’s out there than what we have. OL is the slimmest position in all of the NFL. There are 30 teams out there waiting to see whoever we cut. It doesn’t matter where they are on our depth chart, they will get gobbled up the second they are released here.

shabazz

Reaction score
Kareem hunt is still out there, he’s got minimal wear and tear the past couple years after being a stud in KC.
Oh no doubt.....Cooks would be the ceiling . Just like playing Madden with this, lol

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
No one is going. Banogu is competing for a spot on the practice squad. This is just taking a no-risk look at a former 2nd round pick to see if Dan Quinn can unlock some potential.

Not every signing is meant to be the missing piece to a championship run. Sometimes teams just look to fill the back end of their camp roster.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
It amazes you that they focus on premium positions? It's what every team should do.

Also, there's no "legit" LG available compared to what they already have, and signing kickers is basically just random. Everyone whined about kickers last year and then Maher was excellent.

links18

Reaction score
So, after a couple of trades, we are back to dumpster diving?