Twitter: Cowboys to sign OL Marcus Martin

calico

Reaction score
don't know much bout him. possible starter or a body to have to allow more draft flexibility?

LittleD

Reaction score
Broaddus did an evaluation of him and he's similar to the 1st year of Leary. He is big, very big and strong armed. He can move people. If he were
to work hard and remold his body type similar to the way Leary did, we might have something. Broaddus said that if he gets his hands on you, you are
stopped dead in your tracks.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Broaddus did an evaluation of him and he's similar to the 1st year of Leary. He is big, very big and strong armed. He can move people. If he were
to work hard and remold his body type similar to the way Leary did, we might have something. Broaddus said that if he gets his hands on you, you are
stopped dead in your tracks.

I heard that same thing from Broaddus during his recent Periscope segment.

With a signing like this, it makes me wonder now whether or not they have any plans to move Collins back to guard and start Fleming at right tackle.

They may feel that Martin can play the left guard position and Collins will stay at right tackle, and Fleming would be the upgrade at swing tackle that the team needed.

CCBoy

Reaction score

With a signing like this, it makes me wonder now whether or not they have any plans to move Collins back to guard and start Fleming at right tackle.

They may feel that Martin can play the left guard position and Collins will stay at right tackle, and Fleming would be the upgrade at swing tackle that the team needed.

They can draft a top notched guard in the draft, now, as well...and depth is set.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

The media has pretty much all said that they are hearing that there is no plans to move Collins.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The media has pretty much all said that they are hearing that there is no plans to move Collins.

Well, if that's the case, I'd say that Fleming is the swing tackle and as I type this, that Marcus Martin is the current starting left guard.

Those would be my assumptions based on that information about Collins anyway.