small-dal-test2.png

Cameron Fleming T
Signed with Cowboys (3/26/18)

75px-kc.png

Anthony Hitchens LB
Signed with Kansas City (3/15/18)

small-dal-test2.png

Allen Hurns WR
Signed 2-year deal with Cowboys (3/24/18)

small-dal-test2.png

David Irving DL
Cowboys Issue 1-Year Restricted Tender Offer (3/14/18)

small-dal-test2.png

L.P. Ladouceur LS
Re-signed with Cowboys (3/18/18)Read

small-dal-test2.png

Demarcus Lawrence DE
Signed Franchise Tag with Cowboys (3/5/18)

small-dal-test2.png

Joe Looney OL
Re-signed with Cowboys (3/26/18)

small-dal-test2.png

Marcus Martin G
Signed with Cowboys (3/26/18)

Alfred Morris RB
Free Agent

small-dal-test2.png

Brian Price DT
Signed 2-year deal with Cowboys (3/12/18)

75px-was.png

Orlando Scandrick CB
Released by Cowboys (3/17/18); Signed with WAS (3/19/18)

75px-oak.png

Keith Smith FB
Signed 2-year deal with Raiders (3/16/18)

small-dal-test2.png

Joe Thomas LB
Signed with Cowboys (3/22/18)

small-dal-test2.png

Deonte Thompson WR
Signed with Cowboys (3/22/18)

75px-oak.png

Kyle Wilber LB
Signed with the Raiders (3/17/18)

Last edited:

jnday

Reaction score
Why take an OL at #19? If there's a good defensive player there then that should be the pick.
Why take s olineman at 19? Considering that the oline is the biggest strength in the team and one of the few bright spots , it would be foolish to let the line become average. If that happens, an 8-8 record would be the best that they could possibly do. The oline is the heartbeat of the team and any success that they have is due to the line remaining dominant. If a defensive player is available at 19 that grades out much better than any lineman available , by all means take him, but if an lineman is rated higher, he needs to be the pick. I wouldn't be against them taking s defensive player at 19 and trade up in the second round if Hernandez or another good lineman is available.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We don't need to sink any more high assets into the OL. We need to spend those assets on S, LB, TE, and less so DL and CB. We may need to look at WR but probably next year.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
We don't need to sink any more high assets into the OL. We need to spend those assets on S, LB, TE, and less so DL and CB. We may need to look at WR but probably next year.

So we can keep Ash, Price and Neal, awesome.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
If an G Austin Corbett is hanging around in the 3rd round I could see that.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why take s olineman at 19? Considering that the oline is the biggest strength in the team and one of the few bright spots , it would be foolish to let the line become average. If that happens, an 8-8 record would be the best that they could possibly do. The oline is the heartbeat of the team and any success that they have is due to the line remaining dominant. If a defensive player is available at 19 that grades out much better than any lineman available , by all means take him, but if an lineman is rated higher, he needs to be the pick. I wouldn't be against them taking s defensive player at 19 and trade up in the second round if Hernandez or another good lineman is available.
I agree that they should continue to make the OL the strength of the team. If a 1st round pick is required then I'm OK with it.

Hopefully, having multiple All-Pros makes it easier to develop some non-1st round picks into high quality starters. It is hard to evaluate and develop an OLineman if the other 4 guys suck.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If an G Austin Corbett is hanging around in the 3rd round I could see that.

I suppose you could call R3 a high pick esp R3-16. I just think there are holes to fill elsewhere. Depends on your board and the tier around your pick.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Pretty strange he is counting down the years. Never quite seen that before from an underachiever.

It is not like he is some plucky small college Cinderella story who had to scrape, claw and battle to this point.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Pretty strange he is counting down the years. Never quite seen that before from an underachiever.

It is not like he is some plucky small college Cinderella story who had to scrape, claw and battle to this point.

Given how poor the Browns and 49ers have been while he was there I can understand why he would count it down.