Signed by Cowboys Cowboys to sign S Josh Jones to the practice squad

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To practice squad. Broaduss said they’ll keep him on the practice squad and make a decision on who to move up on Sat.
man Josh Jones must be a bust...he killed it at the combine..i wanted us to draft him ..glad we did not...maybe Richarrd can do something with him?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
It can’t be, Marinelli has the players that he wants.
Rod M is so stubborn. Get a true nose tackle DT and shore up the middle. They have to double team him. It frees up our DE's even more. And did I mention safety!!:hammer:We get these two spots covered and New Orleans wouldn't even had scored Sunday.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Cowboys have signed someone I've never heard of

He's a wide receiver most recently with the Bengals

2019 undrafted free agent out of Temple

John813

Reaction score
Must of shown signs of flashing on STs to make the jump.

Bryant has good size for a wide receiver at 6-foot-3, 209 pounds, and he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.56 seconds and posted 34.5 inches in the vertical jump. There are some traits in the combination that could make Bryant appealing to NFL teams. And he thinks his production also warrants attention.

Bryant caught 173 passes for 2,444 yards and 10 touchdowns in his career. His most prolific season came in 2016 when he caught 54 passes for 895 yards (16.6 yards per catch) and four touchdowns during the Owls’ run to the American Athletic Conference title. He had three 100-yard games that season, including a performance that featured nine catches for 168 yards and a touchdown in a win over Tulane.

“I’m just bring a guy who's going to come in and work as hard as he can. A guy that loves the game, a guy that's going to compete each and every day,” Bryant said. “I just want to get better. I'm going to be a sponge. I'm going to come in and learn as fast as I can. I feel like I'm a good learner. I can learn any playbook. It's just getting into the right team that fits best for me and I feel like I will excel.”

https://www.pennlive.com/philadelph...a-potential-blueprint-for-ventell-bryant.html

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm going to buy a Josh Jones jersey, as soon as wikipedia makes this official
Practice Squad players can change numbers as long as they have not been promoted to the 53 at any point during the season.

The Cowboys are trading Jourdan Lewis and Josh Jones will get his number #27.

Josh Jones will then play 8 snaps in a game and fans will proclaim him as the greatest CB since Deion until they realize that Lewis is gone and #27 is a Safety.