big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score

remind me what that means isn't that in our case all white if it is is that really color rush it sounds like lack of color rush?? But we typically wear white at home so isn't it pretty much the same at least Prescott shouldn't have a issue seeing the difference between one player and the other it's quite the disparity dark green vs white:cool:

calicowboy54

Reaction score
We need an all navy blue color rush uniform.
I'd like to Keep the White Shirt and White pants with the White Helmet. But then have a White helmet with Blue top and matching blue pants. you only have to add the pants combo everything else is there.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The ratings for this game gonne be crazy, I wish it was an afternoon game tho
There’s a good chance it could be one of the highest rated games of all time.

Cowboys and Eagles is always a huge ratings game and when you combine it with the fact both teams have great records, it has the potential to go nuclear for the networks.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
remind me what that means isn't that in our case all white if it is is that really color rush it sounds like lack of color rush?? But we typically wear white at home so isn't it pretty much the same at least Prescott shouldn't have a issue seeing the difference between one player and the other it's quite the disparity dark green vs white:cool:
The color rushed off our uniforms.