Twitter: Cowboys to wear color rush uniforms Sunday

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
remind me what that means isn't that in our case all white if it is is that really color rush it sounds like lack of color rush?? But we typically wear white at home so isn't it pretty much the same at least Prescott shouldn't have a issue seeing the difference between one player and the other it's quite the disparity dark green vs white:cool:
White is actually the combination of all colors. Think of the white light from the sun being split up in a prism.

That said: Ick. I hate those uniforms.

JBS

Reaction score
nope-dont-like-that.gif
Of course not. They’re absolutely hideous.

Mannix

Reaction score
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Are they made by Hutch? Must this organization keep topping itself in self humiliation?????????? This gives a VERY Harry High School vibe that reeks of David vs Goliath....the "big cross town rival"....creating every possible angle to get the boys "pumped up"....can't they just treat it like a normal game....wear our normal home whites...and go kick their ***!!!

Last edited:

Big_D

Reaction score
White is actually the combination of all colors. Think of the white light from the sun being split up in a prism.

That said: Ick. I hate those uniforms.

That's black.. white is the absence of color. Like a blank piece of paper before you add anything.

GrouchySmurf

Reaction score
Don't like these.
I first saw them against the Vikes a few years back and thought to myself, "Absolutely nothing stands out about it."

GMO415

Reaction score
Whatever just win the damn game. Play in skirts for all I care.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Whatever just win the damn game. Play in skirts for all I care.
Well....of all the different opinions on this thread....I can pretty much guarantee you'll be by yourself in the "play in skirts" camp.

I've put up with a lot of krap from the NFL over the years. Take away the kickoff...OK. instant reply? OK. Can't body slam the QB anymore? OK. Can't lay a pinkie on the QB anymore? OK.

I see ONE freaking player in a skirt....I'M OUT!!!!!

bigE79

Reaction score
Of all the unis, they pick the worst of the bunch, friggin ugly.

bigE79

Reaction score
That's black.. white is the absence of color. Like a blank piece of paper before you add anything.
Actually this is not true...Black is not a color; a black object absorbs all the colors of the visible spectrum and reflects none of them to the eyes. The grey area about black: A black object may look black, but, technically, it may still be reflecting some light

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No. If you combine all colors of ink, you get an ugly brownish purple. Black is the absence of light, ergo the absence of color. If you put white light though a prism, it splits the light into all the colors, like a rainbow.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually this is not true...Black is not a color; a black object absorbs all the colors of the visible spectrum and reflects none of them to the eyes. The grey area about black: A black object may look black, but, technically, it may still be reflecting some light
Remove all light (all color) and what you get is blackness.