Twitter: Cowboys to wear color rush uniforms Sunday

MS17

Reaction score
Jerry's been talking to Martha Stewart again. Looks like something from her catalog.

Big_D

Reaction score
No. If you combine all colors of ink, you get an ugly brownish purple. Black is the absence of light, ergo the absence of color. If you put white light though a prism, it splits the light into all the colors, like a rainbow.
Actually this is not true...Black is not a color; a black object absorbs all the colors of the visible spectrum and reflects none of them to the eyes. The grey area about black: A black object may look black, but, technically, it may still be reflecting some light
Those uniforms are physical and printed. No colors combined will make white in this scenario but you can combine colors to make black. Very different thing than talking about light through a spectrum. In the printing universe white is the absence, in the world of physics and light, it’s black. Neither are a color but both can be considered the absence of color depending on which aspect we’re talking about.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
tenor.gif

LOL, yes!

Mark

Reaction score
They look like something out of a Sears catalog from the 70s.
That made me LOL, for real. Well played.

All-white should be reserved for the guest of honor at a baptism or wedding.

Not a good look on a professional football team lining-up against the dirtiest, most disgusting franchise in the League, attired in some form of menacing green.

Does anybody actually know who makes these decisions for the Cowboys? Jerry? Surely not the coaching staff? A team vote? Preseason contractual arrangements with the "official" textile manufacturers? A Director of Sartorial Affairs on the payroll?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Those uniforms are physical and printed. No colors combined will make white in this scenario but you can combine colors to make black. Very different thing than talking about light through a spectrum. In the printing universe white is the absence, in the world of physics and light, it’s black. Neither are a color but both can be considered the absence of color depending on which aspect we’re talking about.
No colors can be combined to make yellow, blue, or red either. And no, you can't combine any colors to make black, you'll just end up with a muddy, nasty mess. I'm an artist, Big_D.

The reason people don't think white is a color is because paper is white, and your brain thinks of it as "blank", but they make it white because it's easier for all other colors to cover white and be easily visible than on any other color.

plasticman

Reaction score
What's that? They are going to wear a different color design jersey for the most important game of the season.

Great! That way Dak won't instinctively look for a jersey color he is used to. I'm sure those two tenths of a second won't be the difference in any of the plays.

I'm exaggerating for the most part, I just don't like changes from the routine before games like this.

Did you know that a Head Coach was interviewed between the 1st and 2nd quarter of a recent game? Not sure I remember which, was it the Detroit Thanksgiving game? All I know is it happened, I listened to it. I hate mid-game iunterviews with HC's. let them focus on doing their job!

cowboyed

Reaction score
I am waiting for the tutu's and pompons to be showcased by the players possibly along with the ballerina slippers if or when we make it to our first post-season game.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
If we are going to do color rush games every year, then I want one game with the Cowboy Joe Logo on the helmets.

s-l1200.webp
Dude, yes! I also think the field should be changed for the TG game. The old, cursive Cowboys in the end zones, and Cowboys Joe center field, instead of the star.