Twitter: Cowboys to wear color rush uniforms Sunday

erod

Reaction score
Blows my mind some of you guys hate these. I love it. White is my favorite color though. :grin:

GAsJc4XbcAAG12f
Because that's not the Cowboys uniform.

Might as well borrow the Colts or Penn State uniforms.

This is a bad omen for Sunday.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Because that's not the Cowboys uniform.

Might as well borrow the Colts or Penn State uniforms.

This is a bad omen for Sunday.
It's not a bad omen at all, they are like 11-1 in those white pants and undefeated in the color rush uniform since they started wearing the white helmet. Hell, even the navy jersey and white pants uniform has an insanely high winning record when wearing it, I think they've only lost one game in that combo ever.

While I'd like to see this uniform with at least navy socks (the mono-color leotard look is so played out in NFL; good uniforms need contrast) and even the silver pants and normal helmet, it's still a beautiful uniform and I love it when they wear something different. I bet the Eagles break out the all-blacks for this game.

erod

Reaction score
It's not a bad omen at all, they are like 11-1 in those white pants and undefeated in the color rush uniform since they started wearing the white helmet. Hell, even the navy jersey and white pants uniform has an insanely high winning record when wearing it, I think they've only lost one game in that combo ever.

While I'd like to see this uniform with at least navy socks (the mono-color leotard look is so played out in NFL; good uniforms need contrast) and even the silver pants and normal helmet, it's still a beautiful uniform and I love it when they wear something different. I bet the Eagles break out the all-blacks for this game.
It's hideous. They look like they stopped by Academy on the way to the game.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't like it as much as the white one with the blue star. Would the blue star look good on the silver helmets?
I don't think we should mess with the silver helmets, other than the occasional red stripe. Wearing different helmets could be fun, though.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
you know what would be worse? is if the Eagles wear those ugly kelly green uni's