Signed by Cowboys Cowboys trade for DT Johnathan Hankins

DanA

Reaction score
We've got 11 picks in the draft (Randy, Cedric, Connor.W compo picks). We effectively had three 6th before the trade and a pretty deep roster full of guys on rookie contracts. It looks like a good trade for me. A guy that will have a small role, but is capable of a decent impact.

Last edited:

kumizi

Reaction score
He’s younger than Aaron Donald lol
Yes. Because all players age exactly the same.

Aaron Donald and this guy have the same body type
Johnathan-Hankinsvert.jpg

kumizi

Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with the acquisition since it’s so cheap but let’s not pretend like we got some difference maker. More of the same from Stephen.

TheHerd

Reaction score
We've got 11 picks in the draft (Randy, Cedric, Connor.W compo picks). We effectively had three 6th before the trade and a pretty deep roster full of guys on rookie contracts. It looks like a good trade for me. A guy that will have a small role, but is capable of a decent impact.
100%. 1 run stop in Philly and we might win that game, even as bad as we played.

Carson

Reaction score
He’s almost as good as Trysten Hill isn’t the flex you think it is.
When you stand there and just take on two blockers and don’t move and still grade out positive is pretty impressive

Yes. Because all players age exactly the same.

Aaron Donald and this guy have the same body type
Johnathan-Hankinsvert.jpg
30 is not over the hill in the NFL.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
When you stand there and just take on two blockers and don’t move and still grade out positive is pretty impressive

30 is not over the hill in the NFL.

This and some say he isn’t a difference maker from what we had? Really? The DT we had before this trade against that 2016 OL, would be like our 90’s OL. Please!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Great move. Veteran run stopper here at very little cost.

I think this move might have less to do with Bohanna and maybe more to do with Gallimore's wrist injury. Might be worse than we thought.

DanA

Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with the acquisition since it’s so cheap but let’s not pretend like we got some difference maker. More of the same from Stephen.

It's less than I wanted, more than I expected. I do think our roster got better even if it's only marginally.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
96 NYG
90 LVR
94-95 are open
Unless he goes unconventional.

Hopefully he helps.

He might take some play time from Bo, food for sure.