Signed by Cowboys Cowboys trade for Michael Bennett

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Something is wrong with that. When the Pats get rid or trade players most times that’s a red flag.
I thought that at first to, but it’s not really true. NE has gotten rid of a bunch of really talented players. Not to long ago I really felt it cost them some playoff success, but lately Belicheat’s coaching has been so good it hasn’t mattered.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Then you have 3 games to decide if he's worth a 6th round pick.
That is more interesting. 6th. 7th. Who cares.

The fact that there was a condition in there means that the Cowboys acknowledged some risk.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Ruh roh!

I only see him as a situational pass rusher at 3T too. Since we rotate so much, maybe some snaps at RDE/LDE behind Lawrence and Quinn.

But the max snaps for the dline is around 75%. Nobody gets close to 100%
I don't know what to expect tbh though I do know he can set the edge or push the pocket on run plays. I think his greatest impact is in the passing game as well. Good thing we have a couple weeks to find out what is going to happen with Bennett.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Yep no doubt that he is a tool but if he can help us we take what we can get and if you base it on a Greg Hardy move this is about five spots above that kind of move plus I believe Kris Richard can rein him in a little bit? Let's hope anyway I think Lawrence Quinn and Malik Collins will make him welcome and maybe they can get some comradery going
Oh I do hope he helps us, and I definitely think it was a great move.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Didn’t he play for the egirls and get in trouble for pushing a disabled security guard or some thing during the SB.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Archer says it all in a simple tweet.
Getting overly excited about this trade or hating this trade is really irrelevant.
We traded a 7th which could be a 6th, and cut Hamilton to make room.
How many here actually can truly say that they even knew anything relevant about Hamilton.
If the 7th we gave up turns into a 6th than we did really good.
This signing should not be very polarizing.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Didn’t he play for the egirls and get in trouble for pushing a disabled security guard or some thing during the SB.

There was an incident in Vegas where he was accused of pushing a security guard. He was still with Seattle.

Guy can play but 3 teams have decided he’s not worth the headache. For a half season rental it’s a nice pick-up, wouldn’t want him long term.

Reaction score
He's a little past his prime, but he did play DE in Seattle's 3-4, so he should be able to slide inside on certain downs & distances. Nothing to lose with a 7th rd. pick.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
He's a little past his prime, but he did play DE in Seattle's 3-4, so he should be able to slide inside on certain downs & distances. Nothing to lose with a 7th rd. pick.

He has 2.5 sacks this year, 9, and 8.5 the previous years. He's definitely past his prime, but still pretty productive.

John813

Reaction score
Y'all going to be upset when it turns into a 6th round pick and we miss out on the next Rico Gathers