TRADED Cowboys trading for DT Jordan Phillips

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Am I worried about Mazi? Yes I am. Because i
Thought he was going to be good and he still has a ways to go. He may never develop. I haven’t given up yet though.

But the team needs 4-5 DT’s. These guys don’t play a lot of snaps. Before this trade who was playing behind Mazi and OSA?

Justin rogers a late round rookie? Anyone else of note?
Fehoko was next up at Odig's spot Saturday, but I think Golston will actually be the primary backup there. Golston also will get some snaps as a big end.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
In about an hour this site will have him going to the Hall of Fame.
I'm not saying that haha. I'm just glad we added a needed position with some depth. Who knows maybe he beasts or we wasted another draft pick. I'm optimistic.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Back in the day I wanted too draft this guy late in the 1st round (2015).

We picked up Byron Jones instead which was a better pick.

I am happy to say that I argued with people that Phillips was a better prospect the Danny Shelton. Turns out I was right, but they both weren’t great

rambo2

Reaction score
I'm not saying that haha. I'm just glad we added a needed position with some depth. Who knows maybe he beasts or we wasted another draft pick. I'm optimistic.
Trading back from 6th round to Giants 7th round pick isn't a waste. It's only going to be a few picks back and they got a player that they needed.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Fehoko was next up at Odig's spot Saturday, but I think Golston will actually be the primary backup there. Golston also will get some snaps as a big end.
Fehoko looks awful. Gholston is very uninspiring.