Twitter: Cowboys trying to get Jamal Adams - No Trade ***Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RW31

Reaction score
A safety worth 2 first rounders should have more than 1 pick
You need to get over this sacks and interceptions crap. There are backup safeties who stink and they have 2 picks on the year. What does that stat mean? Nothing.
The Jets play him around the line of scrimmage to cause havoc and he does that. They have no pass rush and their cornerbacks are god awful. The Jets always play from behind, so offenses dont take chances either. Stop looking at interceptions or sacks, just watch him play.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
They tried to trade for Thomas but it did not work out. So what do you mean they should have gone after him? Like during this trade period?
During free agency, he was available the cowboys made an offer, but the Ravens made a better one.

MikeB80

Reaction score
true but this o-line just keeps getting older and older...

and now they still have all their draft picks to draft a tackle and potentially another guard in the future.

I was pulling for the trade though having said that, Watching adams roaming around the line of scrimmage against the upcoming teams would have been fun.

dwreck27

Reaction score
true but this o-line just keeps getting older and older...

Exactly... another collection of in their prime players to go and leave

Romo, Ware, Witten???

remember folks saying wait!!! Were building the oline to protect Romo!!!

the defense is coming dont worry!!!

Here we are in 2019 and coming off paying our RB top money.... when it was supposed to be a rookie deal only kinda thing

but its okay those same people are the ones fine with Garretts mediocrity

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
During free agency, he was available the cowboys made an offer, but the Ravens made a better one.

I know what happened. In your post you said Dallas should have went after Thomas, which they clearly did. Maybe you meant to say they should have closed the deal to acquire Earl?

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
It would have been nice if we could have gotten him without paying the price, but considering the GM came from Philadelphia I knew we had no chance unless we gave up the farm like a Ramsey type package.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Exactly... another collection of in their prime players to go and leave

Romo, Ware, Witten???

remember folks saying wait!!! Were building the oline to protect Romo!!!

the defense is coming dont worry!!!

Here we are in 2019 and coming off paying our RB top money.... when it was supposed to be a rookie deal only kinda thing

but its okay those same people are the ones fine with Garretts mediocrity
Says who? You don't draft a RB at 4 for it to only be a rookie deal kinda thing.

CWR

Reaction score
Don't even put that picture in my head!
:angry:

Lol Im already so let down brother. I thought Christmas came early. Even if we burn a 1 on a safety this draft, I doubt he is as good as Adams. I loved the thought of getting a proven player with 2.5 years left on rookie contract. It takes away so much of the Taco risk factor.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol Im already so let down brother. I thought Christmas came early. Even if we burn a 1 on a safety this draft, I doubt he is as good as Adams. I loved the thought of getting a proven player with 2.5 years left on rookie contract. It takes away so much of the Taco risk factor.

I hear ya, but even I wouldn't have wanted the team to give up the 'Ramsey cost' if it's true that's what the Jets were asking.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
WE ARE GETTING BILL BELICHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome news! I'm glad this is happening for sure guaranteed and positively without a doubt. Of course, if it doesn't, I'm holding you personally responsible and will hate your guts forever, Sydla.

Status
Not open for further replies.