Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 1/1/18

Dre11

Reaction score
Dak is available and sitting at home with the rest of his team.

Wentz is unavailable but his team is in the playoffs.

Personally, I'd prefer to be in the playoffs. But that's just me.

And will be one and done. Dak was there last season while Wentz was sitting at home. So what's your point?

Iago33

Reaction score
Would have been impressive if that number one seed didn’t basically forfeit the game for us.

It’s like the Eagles beating us last year in week 17 when we sat everybody, do you really consider that a quality win for the Eagles considering we played all backups and a vanilla game plan?

Of course not, we basically forfeited last year and they forfeited this year. Either team trying to beat their chest over winning when the other team basically forfeits is just embarrassing.

Was embarrassing Philly acted like they really beat us last year just like it is embarrassing for us to act like we actually beat them yesterday.
Are you talking about fans, players, or front offices acting embarrassing. I'm confused.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
As I said Jerry's attachment to Garrett will make us have the worse head coach in the division. This would mean that all three other teams at least tried to make a change at head coach to fix their problems, while Garrett remains with the Cowboys. :facepalm:
You believe this pimp?

He was dead wrong with every coaching decision in Denver. He slings **** and goes with what sticks..... should be banned from "reporting"......... anything.

Baghdad Bob was more credible.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would have been impressive if that number one seed didn’t basically forfeit the game for us.

It’s like the Eagles beating us last year in week 17 when we sat everybody, do you really consider that a quality win for the Eagles considering we played all backups and a vanilla game plan?

Of course not, we basically forfeited last year and they forfeited this year. Either team trying to beat their chest over winning when the other team basically forfeits is just embarrassing.

Was embarrassing Philly acted like they really beat us last year just like it is embarrassing for us to act like we actually beat them yesterday.

We did actually beat them. This team isn’t so good that we can look past wins, however they come. It was a terrible game in terrible conditions. But at least we won.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Why? What has Wentz won?

Because what does Wentz have to do with Dak?

The Eagles traded up to get Wentz. Dallas settled for Dak in the 4th round after failing to trade up for Paxton Lynch (thank you, Denver). Their situations aren't at all alike. They just play in the same division.

Besides, last I checked the Dallas Cowboys don't measure success simply by trying to be better than the Eagles. At least, they didn't used to. :rolleyes:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
There are multiple teams going after the Patriots assistants. Doesn’t mean that the Giants are going to get these guys. There is a lot of work to be done in NY. I can’t imagine that Daniels would be all that giddy to have Eli interception Manning as his starting QB.

Get the gig then the QB.

Sydla

Reaction score
Dak's still available, Wentz isn't. Doesn't matter if you're not available.

With the way he’s been playing, Dak is about as effective as Wentz sitting on his couch in a knee brace.