Cowboys tweets 1/14/18

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
why do you post this garbage?
Hey Theebs, relax bro. I know you're a great poster here, but Loc does this everyday. It's the offseason and he's still grinding. How about you focus on the multitude of positive tweets he posts everyday, instead of singling out one of the "negative" ones?

Frankly, you, me, those cats that Liked your snark post, CZ -- is fortunate he does it. So please, and thank you.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

Luke played for us this year. Made some big time catches for us and was really coming on in the bowl game before he got hurt. Great player, better kid. Met Babe and spoke with him a few times at our games and at Cowboy games, incredibly friendly and generous person. My thoughts are with their family during this time. Luke will beat this.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
mostly what wrong with the cowboys is the frontoffice and coaching staff they pretty much have no idea what they are doing

Donut

Reaction score
I'd rather throw pennies at mini blinds to scare teachers than watch the pathetic team.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Are you a 10 year old, brother? People that like the tweet that you don't like "know nothing of the nfl"?

What's up your bung hole? It's the Eagles win and the Pats win, I'm gonna assume. That way I don't think you're a jerk.

huh? Yeah Im 10.

The eagles and pats win? Not even sure what this means, like I am mad about it?

my point was why post some stupid nonsense that is just troll level crap from philly fans about Romo?

if you think Nick Foles took his team farther than Romo has is a logical sentence, great good for you. I guess we view the nfl differently.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Hey Theebs, relax bro. I know you're a great poster here, but Loc does this everyday. It's the offseason and he's still grinding. How about you focus on the multitude of positive tweets he posts everyday, instead of singling out one of the "negative" ones?

Frankly, you, me, those cats that Liked your snark post, CZ -- is fortunate he does it. So please, and thank you.

okay then.

Donut

Reaction score
Foles is the better QB. Lets face it. You are what your record/accomplishments say you are.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
huh? Yeah Im 10.

The eagles and pats win? Not even sure what this means, like I am mad about it?

my point was why post some stupid nonsense that is just troll level crap from philly fans about Romo?

if you think Nick Foles took his team farther than Romo has is a logical sentence, great good for you. I guess we view the nfl differently.
Yes, Theebs, I was being literal. I really wondered if you were a 10 year old. Cut it out. And yes, I was insinuating your unbecoming and out of character post was a result of those team's wins.

He posted it because, as evident by several comments in the 4 pages, people are interested in it.

Foles did take the Eagles further than Romo did. Not because of Romo, and not because of Foles. One had inept ownership and coaching, and was robbed of being a winner -- the other has competent ownership and an ascending coach, and bloody well-rounded team.

Still, Foles was the QB. He is gonna get credit for the win. You think it sucks now, we're gonna be getting rammed in that bung hole when Wentz comes back. Unless there's some sort of miracle from god in the form of a natural disaster that swallows up Jones, Jones, and Garrett.

It is what it is.

Last edited:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Yes, Theebs, I was being literal. I really wondered if you were a 10 year old. Cut it out.

He posted it because, as evident by several comments in the 4 pages, people are interested in it.

Foles did take the Eagles further than Romo did. Not because of Romo, and not because of Foles. One had inept ownership and coaching, and was robbed of being a winner -- the other had competent ownership, and ascending coach, and bloody well-rounded team.

Still, Foles was the QB. He is gonna get credit for the win. You think it sucks now, we're gonna be getting rammed in that bung hole when Wentz comes back. Unless there's some sort of miracle from god in the form of a natural disaster that swallows up Jones, Jones, and Garrett.

It is what it is.

I see how it is.