Cowboys tweets 1/21

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score

As a fan looking from the outside-in I want to see something that will excite me, this potential hire does not. That doesn't mean it won't be a good one. I'm not about to sit here and say that I know more than the front office, let's just say that their track record doesn't instill blind trust. I will remain skeptical until proven otherwise but I am open the possibility of being wrong. In fact I look forward to it...frustrated but hopeful:)

Gameover

Reaction score
Troy and every other QB knows the plays as well... Other guys just aren’t snitches

A Celebrated snitch at that... SMH

Tony is the equivalent of the Pats taping signs... snitch

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Tony held himself back with costly turnovers at the wrong time in some games.
True, but when you are coming from behind more than half the time, and your defense almost every season couldn't ever make a stand when it counted - you are forced to pass in desperation and the other team knows that and sit on routes. I don't think Romo had anywhere close to the D that Dallas showed this year, during his entire career. Some seasons the stats were ok, but even in those seasons, other teams drove without problems when it really counted. And only in a couple of Romo's season did they have a dominant run game..........I still feel Romo was under-rated and did more than most fans will ever know (myself included)......

Dre11

Reaction score
True, but when you are coming from behind more than half the time, and your defense almost every season couldn't ever make a stand when it counted - you are forced to pass in desperation and the other team knows that and sit on routes. I don't think Romo had anywhere close to the D that Dallas showed this year, during his entire career. Some seasons the stats were ok, but even in those seasons, other teams drove without problems when it really counted. And only in a couple of Romo's season did they have a dominant run game..........I still feel Romo was under-rated and did more than most fans will ever know (myself included)......

I agree, but he also was apart that. He was underappreciated by many .