Cowboys tweets 1/21

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's inconceivable to me that the Dallas FO is seriously considering using Garrett as our play caller. He bore that privilege before Linehan took over. Once that occurred, Linehan was a distinctly better OC and play caller than JG had been.

This FO is doing everything humanly possible to discourage fans from following this team. I'm gradually becoming someone questioning how much longer I'll be able to stand following them. It has now become an ongoing series of disappointments.

This state of affairs comes from one who has been a fan since the team's inception in 1960. Here's hoping the Cowboys' FO reconsiders the backslide that they're currently pondering. It's a sickening development that would only serve to perpetuate the status quo of mediocrity.

Last edited:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

AFTER someone has scooped him up for a coaching position our FO will say "well, we had interest"..........another time of being REactive instead of being PROactive.............right now, today, Tony is where Moore hopes to be in ten years...........and all it would take is a simple phone call to gauge his interest.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

A tweet to Zeke's momma. Who I'm trying to have an affair with.

I don't know if that's true, as I don't really like the look of that guy, but if it is I'm not sure that's a good thing. Martz was allergic to the running game. Fell in love with the pass. Kitna won't be in a position to call plays here but I'm not sure I want that mindset in the coaches room.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

MCKINNEY (105.3 THE FAN) - Jail records indicate that Darren McFadden was arrested at a Whataburger on suspicion of driving drunk. According to TMZ sports, McFadden fell asleep in his vehicle while waiting in the drive through lane.

When police showed up he reportedly resisted arrest. McFadden was released on bond a few hours after being taken in by officers.

McFadden played college football at the University of Arkansas and was just selected for induction into the College Football Hall of Fame. McFadden was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in 2008 and played his later years with the Cowboys. He retired after the 2017 season.

Man I’ve been in those lines at 2:30 am. Makes you sleepy lol

Little Jr

Reaction score
The love for Romo is getting quite disturbing. Lol seriously, I know the media being bigger, social media, ect.... but he gets more love than Aikman ever did post retirement. Aikman won 3 super bowls, Romo won 2 playoff games. Lol

Hell, if you're going to hire him for anything, hire him on the defensive side of the ball. Put in the coaches booth and call out the play to the coach on the sidelines. Lol

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The love for Romo is getting quite disturbing. Lol seriously, I know the media being bigger, social media, ect.... but he gets more love than Aikman ever did post retirement. Aikman won 3 super bowls, Romo won 2 playoff games. Lol

Hell, if you're going to hire him for anything, hire him on the defensive side of the ball. Put in the coaches booth and call out the play to the coach on the sidelines. Lol

Aikman while knowledgeable comes across a little more cocky and arrogant to the general fan. It doesn't help that Buck always refers to him as the HOFer Troy Aikman, like people have forgotten that in the last 5 minutes, since he called him that. I'm sure there's something in Aikman's contract stipulating he must be referred to as HOFer a certain number of times each broadcast.

Tony just has a more likeable personality, he seems to have a genuinely good time and can translate what's going on, on the field where even the casual fan can understand. He has that Madden quality, that even with his knowledge of the game, he can explain it simply and effectively, but still show excitement and passion for the game.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Aikman while knowledgeable comes across a little more cocky and arrogant to the general fan. It doesn't help that Buck always refers to him as the HOFer Troy Aikman, like people have forgotten that in the last 5 minutes, since he called him that. I'm sure there's something in Aikman's contract stipulating he must be referred to as HOFer a certain number of times each broadcast.

Tony just has a more likeable personality, he seems to have a genuinely good time and can translate what's going on, on the field where even the casual fan can understand. He has that Madden quality, that even with his knowledge of the game, he can explain it simply and effectively, but still show excitement and passion for the game.
I agree with all that. But I'm not talking about love he gets as an analyst.