Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 10/23

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good I wouldn't waste any HOF reps on Dalton..

I expect Martin to pass protocol once DiNucci is named starter for balance of season.

Dalton is due for a classic Pick 6 3 Int Red Rifle type game

Your boy played for years with 4 no 1 picks and a no 2 pick on the line and has nothing to show for it? Now go kick a dog or something....jeez
5f838e6e642e9400180b5419

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'm honestly eager to see how they handle this INSANE challenge.
Our defense actually has more hurries and QB knockdowns than Wash does, although they do have 16 sacks to our 11. Overall, our pressure % is slightly higher than theirs. So as bad as our DL has been, we have essentially been equal to the DL in terms of putting heat on the QB.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Our defense actually has more hurries and QB knockdowns than Wash does, although they do have 16 sacks to our 11. Overall, our pressure % is slightly higher than theirs. So as bad as our DL has been, we have essentially been equal to the DL in terms of putting heat on the QB.
Thanks for the ray of sunshine my friend!

CWR

Reaction score
Good buddy of mine who I've watched Cowboys games with since the 90s is telling me to bet the house on Washington. I told him zero chance I do that. The moment I make that bet we start winning games.

Honestly though as dialed in as we are with this team I think most of us can agree they are extremely bad right now. Theres a multitude of factors involved with that, but it produces one of the worst teams I've watched in my entire Fandom. It seems crazy we aren't under dogs every single week.

starman22

Reaction score

Hopefully their O-line is as much of a dumpster fire as ours to make it somewhat even.