Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 10/23

Plankton

Reaction score
It's like Jaylon literally stood there and waited for the lineman to engage him instead of attacking the gap like Woods did.

Smith wasn't the big problem on that play. Watch Joe Thomas and Donovan Wilson - I have no idea what they were doing at all.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Smith wasn't the big problem on that play. Watch Joe Thomas and Donovan Wilson - I have no idea what they were doing at all.

You know, you may be right...and, I wonder if THAT'S what Nolan was referring to. There were literally 3 guys to take that gap, and NONE OF THEM DID!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

jnday

Reaction score
Are you serious:lmao2:

This is a Division rival, though we've dominated win/loss this game is traditionally a tough game.

They have a 1st Rd Picks across up Front and Overall No.1 in Chase.

They will dominate trenches

Do you understand that Chase Young can wreck this game alone?
It doesn’t take a lineup of first round picks to dominate the Cowboy’s OL at this point. There are several college DL that could be successful against the OL that Dallas will trot out on the field.

Qcard

Reaction score
Your boy played for years with 4 no 1 picks and a no 2 pick on the line and has nothing to show for it? Now go kick a dog or something....jeez
5f838e6e642e9400180b5419
I know it hurts....Andy Dalton can't even make a simple line call "after 9 seasons"

Now go pick another dog All Rifle No Bite!!

Qcard

Reaction score
It doesn’t take a lineup of first round picks to dominate the Cowboy’s OL at this point. There are several college DL that could be successful against the OL that Dallas will trot out on the field.
Shocker Dak and Offense were No.1 prior to injury....
Whose Carrying Who Again?

Praxit

Reaction score
..... Red team will load the box and steal QB shoes. Dink and Dunk will save the offense.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I said the Tackles worry me. I think our inside guys can hold their own this week.

Williams has solidified, McGovern looks stout, and Biadasz seems to orchestrate help well.

The blitzing was less of a problem for protection than for Dalton getting rid of the ball. If you're blitzed, you have to get rid of it sooner. Dalton was getting rid of it later.