Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 10/23

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Make up your mind. You were just praising the Red Rocket but now you claim to be a Diamond Dave man. I'm starting to think you don't know what you like. You are all over the place. lol
I believe Sammy is the Red Rocker.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I actually think Williams, Biadasz and McGovern will be okay against Washington's front. The two tackles worry me though.
I hope you are right. Payne has been destroying better blockers.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good buddy of mine who I've watched Cowboys games with since the 90s is telling me to bet the house on Washington. I told him zero chance I do that. The moment I make that bet we start winning games.

Honestly though as dialed in as we are with this team I think most of us can agree they are extremely bad right now. Theres a multitude of factors involved with that, but it produces one of the worst teams I've watched in my entire Fandom. It seems crazy we aren't under dogs every single week.
If enough people like your friend bet on Washington, Dallas will win.

Reactions: CWR

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Washington’s offense is terrible, the worst in our division. With any defensive effort at all, this is a game that can be won with 17-20 points.

Jipper

Reaction score
When I predicted before the season started that the team would start out 0-3, you had a totally different opinion. So pardon me if I don't take you so seriously now. lol

yup this is very true, and we also had a starting qb, a healthy oline and a healthy defense so there was a very big difference at that point. Your prediction was wrong even with all the issues Dallas had to start the season

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Washington’s offense is terrible, the worst in our division. With any defensive effort at all, this is a game that can be won with 17-20 points.

Have you seen "any defensive effort at all" to this point of the season?

The Giants offense under Jason Garrett was ranked dead last in the league prior to playing us and how many points did they hang on this defense?