Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 12/13

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone who resorts to W/L for individual player arguments, has no argument.
There is more to playing QB than stats. Winning with leadership, keeping your team calm and having their confidence is huge. Regular fans wouldn't get it. Those that have been on the field, sidelines, locker room, practice field, film room and in the huddle will.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Wentz has the intangibles too.

Wentz is basically a perfect QB but his mobility is not what it was a year ago because of the injury.

A healthy Carson Wentz is way better then Dak could hope to be.

Everyone besides a Cowboy fan knows this.

Wentz a perfect QB? Everyone besides a Cowboy fan knows this isn't true.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I already did.
Those werrent just contract terms I made up. Those were the terms calculated using comparables in production and age of signing.

5 yrs/$24M per year was his calculated value

Thats no stats. Thats a contract you think he deserves.

Give us all some reason why a below.average qb should get that kind of contract .

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Give us all some reason why a below.average qb should get that kind of contract .
How are you not understanding? That is not a contract I made up. Spotrac who you quoted calculated it. This shouldnt be this hard.

And most would argue thats hes not below average

TwentyOne

Reaction score
How are you not understanding? That is not a contract I made up. Spotrac who you quoted calculated it. This shouldnt be this hard.

And most would argue thats hes not below average

So you have no arguments for your own opinion ?
You are just posting other ?

And seriously i dont care what "most" think. I do care what people with knowledge think. And those are not in the majority most of the time . Lemings are in the majority. But i am not one of them.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
STHU! What makes you an expert?
tenor.gif

Little Jr

Reaction score

Not for me but I'll answer lol because I don't think he's a below avg QB. If you think he is then that's a bad contract.