Cowboys tweets 4/14

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

AlienBoy

Reaction score
Joey Ickes@JoeyIckes

Dez Bryant went ride or die for Dak Prescott in 2016 when it would have been easy not to., and the team fell in line...

18 months later, Dak repays him by, pushing him out the door.

12:32 PM - Apr 13, 2018

Wow talk about reaching.... I fail to see the connection there Joey
Wasn’t Dez out for quite a few games that year and Dak played very well? When he came back, Dak, struggled some, trying to force the ball to him.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Putting Dez aside for a second, I hope Garrett isn't really gossiping about players to the media. It's probably the worst thing any leader could do. Same goes for players in leadership positions.

“Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and players in other little groups. But winners assemble as a team.”

Parcells quote about winners and losers can apply to players and coaches alike. Constantly gossiping about co-workers and teammates is just as detrimental as tantrums. I hope that isn't going on to the extent that Dez suggests. Beasley's passive aggressive comments do make me wonder how much backbiting and whispering is going on with this team, though.

This whole thing is crazy.

But from an Organizational standpoint it might be in the best interest of the team at this point to jettison all not on board with that miserable backstabbing ginger's coaching staff. If you don't want to be here there is the door.

What should have been done is Garrett should be longggggggggggg gone by now. But it is what it is. I like winning football games, and a divided locker room won't get that done.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wasn’t Dez out for quite a few games that year and Dak played very well? When he came back, Dak, struggled some, trying to force the ball to him.
Yes, even when he wasn't open... Thnik that was Dez making public his gripes about not getting the ball enough

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

If you are even questioning your edge when you were paid 16 million for this upcoming season, look in the mirror kid. This is why you were fired. Don't whine about it if you couldn't stoke the fire to be the best.

But then you had Michael Irvin as a mentor, and you could never snatch the pebble from his hand, grasshopper. Not because your eye hand coordination wasn't good enough. It's because your maturity level was that of a petulant teenager, and your IQ was double digits. And not even in the best kind of double digits.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

vaturkey

Reaction score
Dez is still a good wide receiver. He however couldn't beat the top DB's one on one anymore and for the most part the requirement to doubleteam him ended about 2 years ago. He was grossly overpaid for his production the last two years. Part of that is Dak, but the bulk of that is Dez.

LittleD

Reaction score
I'm kind of sad for Dez. I know he had a terrible childhood but, he did have God given gifts of athletics. I know he
got his college scholarship and must of graduated from HS but, he can't speak to the media in a coherent sentence and
he can't write a complete sentence in twitter to save his life. I suspect he was passed on from grade to grade though
I can't see how he got through college English. Sad that he's a 29 year old adult in an 8 year old mind. I wish him
well in his career no matter how it works out.