Cowboys tweets 4/14

Reaction score
And the last meaningful game vs Seattle they lost because Dez did Dez things.

Just saw highlights of this game today. Fumble because he carried the ball like a loaf of bread and thought he was Superman. Didn't run through a route and alligator armed the effort for catch, resulting in a INT... I'm not trying to crap on Dez. He did some good things here, and had amazing physical skills. But he was a mental midget who did not know how to, or try, to get better.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Joey Ickes@JoeyIckes

Dez Bryant went ride or die for Dak Prescott in 2016 when it would have been easy not to., and the team fell in line...

18 months later, Dak repays him by, pushing him out the door.

12:32 PM - Apr 13, 2018

Wow talk about reaching.... I fail to see the connection there Joey
Agreed. I keep seeing people saying things like that, but in the end there is absolutely no proof. Conjecture seems to pass for fact these days.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Just proves Dez didn't want to have his edge the last several years, so his performance dropped drastically, which hurt the team. Add in his piss poor attitude, well, there you go. It's easy to understand why the Cowboys cut him cold turkey and had the last word.

Bye! You're no Michael Irvin or Drew Pearson, original #88s. Not even close.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

It's been the same BS for 20+ years....Guys that have played the game see it. Jerry can't handle alpha males...And as soon as they question the leadership...their gone.

For years people have said Aikman retired because of his back...I think that was more an excuse...than anything.

Look @ Jerry's track record of running players off...because they questioned the direction of the franchise...

Aikman
Emmitt
T.O.
Bryant
Hardy
Pacman
Antonio Bryant
Larry Allen

And thats just the stars...I'm sure there are dozens of others...

I've never seen that clip before...and that just tells me...that this BS of lack of leadership has gone on for far too long...:(:angry::thumbdown:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Thanks LocimusPrime

The way I see it every schmuck online having a say about Dez story .He is just one player not the first or last to let go.I think they have nothing else to talk about.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
If you are even questioning your edge when you were paid 16 million for this upcoming season, look in the mirror kid. This is why you were fired. Don't whine about it if you couldn't stoke the fire to be the best.

But then you had Michael Irvin as a mentor, and you could never snatch the pebble from his hand, grasshopper. Not because your eye hand coordination wasn't good enough. It's because your maturity level was that of a petulant teenager, and your IQ was double digits. And not even in the best kind of double digits.

Do... do you think he’s going to read your post? LOL