Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 4/23

MrPhil

Reaction score
Like Irving as a player but, he seems like one of those people that always has some kind of drama surrounding him.

From the article:

"There is always some noise following David Irving."

garyv

Reaction score
David Irving broke up with his girlfriend......... I thought he was married??? :huh:

Maybe I am doing this marriage thing wrong. I guess I need to talk to my wife tonight after I get home from work.

Might be a good idea as many times I ask my Wife if she would like me to cut her hair and everytime she keeps saying "NO"

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'm on the acquire ET bandwagon, unless it's for a bag of chips, but Vita Vea instantly makes the whole team better. Of all the picks the Cowboys could take, I do not think there exist a more impactful addition than Vita.
The only other would be in the other side in the trenches like a Hernandez. Getting Vea in the first then perhaps get a guy like Price or Braden. Gives us the two most immediately impactful players at positions of need.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Sign me up for that draft!!!
I love building the trenches. After that, LBs. Control the line of scrimmage and you control the game. Doing that will allow the offense to run or pass at will and the secondary to take some risk and get turnovers. Teams will start to get behind and now we bring out the pass rushers and just rotate

Rayman70

Reaction score
Taven Bryan is an option...but I want Vea. I have seen mocks where Bryan was available at 50.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Not good timing again for Irving but hopefully it means no suspension since it is so close to the season.
IF he actually cut her hair that 'could' be a bad look. As it is can be considered actual assault.

He needs to remove that toxicity from his life.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I really dont think they will pick a 2 down player at 19,math and history says it aint happening.