Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 4/23

Rayman70

Reaction score
Not good timing again for Irving but hopefully it means no suspension since it is so close to the season.
IF he actually cut her hair that 'could' be a bad look. As it is can be considered actual assault.

He needs to remove that toxicity from his life.
If I'm the Cowboys..I'm removing the toxicity that is David Irving. Maybe he's a good guy,but just lacks common sense..but it still is a very bad look,and he will likely be suspended..

jday

Reaction score
I love building the trenches. After that, LBs. Control the line of scrimmage and you control the game. Doing that will allow the offense to run or pass at will and the secondary to take some risk and get turnovers. Teams will start to get behind and now we bring out the pass rushers and just rotate
So, using your scenario where we take Vita 1st (ideally without a move up) and take either Braden Smith or Billy Price in the second (if either fall that far, which is possible), then I'd take Anthony Miller in the 3rd, Genard Avery LB and Tegray Scales both in the fourth, Akrum Wadley HB in the fifth, Tre Flowers S, Dimitri Flowers FB, and PJ Hall in the 6th (in no particular order, mind you) and I could care less who they take with that 7th.

That haul above would be my dream-scenario!

Granted, it leaves somewhat of a hole at Safety, as Tre Flowers likely doesn't surplant what we already have, but with Vita up front making that entire front 7 better, the secondaries job just got a whole lot easier as the opposition's QB will likely have less time in the pocket to operate.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
If I'm the Cowboys..I'm removing the toxicity that is David Irving. Maybe he's a good guy,but just lacks common sense..but it still is a very bad look,and he will likely be suspended..
I have him signed for 1 year and 2.9M so I'm not doing anything right now.
Let the league figure it out and cooperate fully then get what I can from the player for this price.

But this does add to the list of items I'd consider before giving him 50-60M.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Norm just read David Irvings Facebook page and it was so much more fun with norm reading it.

Norm saying "In the hood we call that running a train" is going to be used over and over on the ticket. It will be funnier each time.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Norm just read David Irvings Facebook page and it was so much more fun with norm reading it.

Norm saying "In the hood we call that running a train" is going to be used over and over on the ticket. It will be funnier each time.
I heard it too. I had to close my office door I was laughing so hard.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So, using your scenario where we take Vita 1st (ideally without a move up) and take either Braden Smith or Billy Price in the second (if either fall that far, which is possible), then I'd take Anthony Miller in the 3rd, Genard Avery LB and Tegray Scales both in the fourth, Akrum Wadley HB in the fifth, Tre Flowers S, Dimitri Flowers FB, and PJ Hall in the 6th (in no particular order, mind you) and I could care less who they take with that 7th.

That haul above would be my dream-scenario!

Granted, it leaves somewhat of a hole at Safety, as Tre Flowers likely doesn't surplant what we already have, but with Vita up front making that entire front 7 better, the secondaries job just got a whole lot easier as the opposition's QB will likely have less time in the pocket to operate.
I really like that draft a ton. I like a few different LBs in the 4-6 round range but would think this haul would be great.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

So he breaks up with his girlfriend, she goes psycho on his twitter, and now he is likely to be suspended. Cool.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
2 Pro Bowl guards clearing the way for ZEKE !!! With Center Fredbeard 3 Pro Bowl Interior lineman. TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
AND what if you can't/don't resign Martin?

I'd not let a great OG prospect slip by me just because I have a great one signed for one more year.
To me that OL and Zeke is key for 3-5 years.
I'm investing in OL this draft for sure.

kevm3

Reaction score
Smart of him to inform management.
Exactly, before he gets Zeke'd. Don't really know the details, but I'm not surprised if some breeds of women, knowing she was about to lose access to the lifestyle that comes with being with an nfl baller, decides to use the nuclear option and paint him as a woman beater.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Exactly, before he gets Zeke'd. Don't really know the details, but I'm not surprised if some breeds of women, knowing she was about to lose access to the lifestyle that comes with being with an nfl baller, decides to use the nuclear option and paint him as a woman beater.

Thus is the position Goodell has put all NFL players in and I said it long before they announced Zeke’s punishment. I bet there are 20+ players right now with a woman in their life who is contemplating this very thing if they break up.