Twitter: Cowboys tweets 4/23

Bluefin

Reaction score
I actually thought about that. But I wonder if McGovern has the inside track - even over Looney?
He's my choice at present.

They know Joe Looney can start, but he isn't suited for a full-time role.

The OL was 28th in pass protection in 2018 according to Football Outsiders while being 4th in 2017 and 2nd in 2019.

Connor McGovern can play there too, but he missed his entire rookie season and there isn't going to be normal off-season training.

And I don't know why the coaches would want to ask Connor Williams to learn the pivot when he's returning from a late season ACL tear.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Smith - McGovern - Williams - Martin - Collins
It may turn out this way, but I prefer to leave Connor Williams at LG and give McG the nod at center.

I'd much rather swap just center instead of moving multiple players around.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
If one of the big 3 WRs, Henderson, Kinlaw or Chaisson are there, take one, if they aren’t there, trade down. Period.

kumizi

Reaction score
If one of the big 3 WRs, Henderson, Kinlaw or Chaisson are there, take one, if they aren’t there, trade down. Period.
what if the team you're trading with isn't giving you equal value?

would you move from 17 to mid 20s for just a 4th rounder?

Carson

Reaction score
what if the team you're trading with isn't giving you equal value?

would you move from 17 to mid 20s for just a 4th rounder?

That’s the problem. Most of the time people mention move down. Then you move down and only get an extra 4th or 5th

Qcard

Reaction score
We KNOW nothing. All we hear is hearsay bro. Even the so-called insiders are just throwing things out that get maybe whispered in hush hush tones that are probably meant to dislead.
Calm thy tits.
Sir! My nips have been hard all week.

I hope so.....Ruiz is my pet