Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 5/11

JeffInDC

Reaction score

Jarron Jones......................I still don't understand why he hasn't been given a shot at the 1T. With Marinelli's rep as a supreme motivator of talent, I just knew when I saw his name that Marinelli was going to get the best out of him - make him the guy that almost single handedly The U in the 2015 ND vs. The U game.

Reactions: BAT

aikemirv

Reaction score
For real this kid is fighting tooth and nail to avoid going to work in the real world! Keep fighting young man! You're right, the working world sucks!
What does practice squad pay? About $8000 per week minimum. Great job, especially if that is 52 weeks.

Hmmm. better know how to save to make up for the time you have a regular job, and the time to get one.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What does practice squad pay? About $8000 per week minimum. Great job, especially if that is 52 weeks.

Hmmm. better know how to save to make up for the time you have a regular job, and the time to get one.

According to overthecap he will make 480k this year! Sign me up! Agreed, Hope he is smart with the $$, can really set himself up nicely if he is.