Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 8/21

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The first-team defense might have just had its best four-play spell of camp. They pressured Dak Prescott into three straight throwaways and then forced him to scramble on the fourth snap.

i
Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some defensive players, including Sean Lee and DeMarcus Lawrence, did not appear happy with Dez Bryant after he flipped the ball at cornerback Nolan Carroll in compete drills. Carroll would have been called for a hold on the play, but the players did not like Bryant's reaction. - Todd Archer

Sydla

Reaction score
Some defensive players, including Sean Lee and DeMarcus Lawrence, did not appear happy with Dez Bryant after he flipped the ball at cornerback Nolan Carroll in compete drills. Carroll would have been called for a hold on the play, but the players did not like Bryant's reaction. - Todd Archer

Get used to it.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Listen to some around here and he's the devil child who purposely rips the Cowboys during games he broadcasts. LOL.
It's crazy. Almost disgusting. He's the best color-commentator in the game. And he's ours.

Most of those posters complaining about his "hating" say far worse and inane stuff about our club than he ever says (if he ever does).

He speaks truth, is fair, and is better, far better than his cohort (tho, to be fair, I don't even really dislike Buck).

I even liked Simms. Comic relief. @xwalker loved him more, tho, I think :)