Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 8/21

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anyone really believe this or is this just schtick. I hope no one is actually putting stock into this theory that Romo's coming back.

I don't believe it necessarily, but it wouldn't shock me in the right situation. If the team is in contention and looks like a Superbowl favorite and Dak is suddenly injured and done for the year late in the year, I could totally see Romo coming back.

It would require 1, the team looking really strong to begin with, 2, Dak being definitely out of the equation, and 3, Tony would have to have been keeping himself in shape all season, close enough to play football.

It's unlikely to happen that way, but it's not exactly unusual for a guy to come back after retirement when a need arises. Cutler just did, for example. You know Tony wants a ring in the worst way and felt like last year was his shot. I'd bet he's got language in his deal that makes it possible if the opportunity presents. And you know Jerry is making that call if he needs a QB.

That said, it won't work out that way, so it doesn't matter, really.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I can see it from both ways, Bryon had his hand on his back and could've pushed him to stumble a lil.

Byron can't have his hand on Beasley's back.
On the cut he put hands on him the same time Beasley stumbled. I would guess this would get called illegal contact about 80% of the time. Not pass interference...the end of the play looked great.

Reaction score
I can see it from both ways, Bryon had his hand on his back and could've pushed him to stumble a lil.

Byron can't have his hand on Beasley's back.
I'll just put it this way: if this were a regular season game and that was Jones covering Sterling Shepard and Jones was called for PI, I would be very upset.