Cowboys tweets 8/30

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
dang that cleveland browns o lineman got buried...that is embarrassing to watch

Earving has a lot of embarrassing moments and the vid is not even the worst one. Take a look at Trouty's sig pic or this one below:

the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-for-cowboys-vs-browns-3.jpg

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With every RoMc, there is a Cole Beasley. Sometimes you find gold in your pan, but 100% no gold if you don't pan. I know I've screwed up this analogy to hell. LOL
Can't score if you don't shoot...Basketball.

It's always worth considering but the thing to avoid is using a roster spot on a guy that is likely to flake out.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
More like with every 7, or 8 RoMacs there comes a Beasley.

Of course, you can slice that salami as thin as you like but you are missing the point being made. You're not going to strike oil if you don't even make the effort to drill. Or can't win the lotto if you don't buy a ticket. Sometimes you have to buy a lot of tickets.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Of course, you can slice that salami as thin as you like but you are missing the point being made. You're not going to strike oil if you don't even make the effort to drill. Or can't win the lotto if you don't buy a ticket. Sometimes you have to buy a lot of tickets.
I agree with this and you. Zero argument, friend!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Careful. If she gets beat up in the parking lot, she's going to blame you for her bruises.
Loci has gots much perty muskles, though...
Which just makes your poignant point more... uh... poignant.
So nevermind. I'm not doing anything over here, but trying to explain that Blockbuster is the next big craze and we all should invest in Blockbuster!