Cowboys tweets 8/30

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
First, I did not give you a warning. Maybe someone else did, but I did not.

Second, did you report the post? We cannot read every thread and every post so just because it exists on the site does not mean we have seen it. If we have seen it and did not remove it, then it did not violate the rules in our opinion.

Third, complaining about the moderation of the site publicly can result in a warning, so see above question.
Reality, you've gone "off line" now? I thought it was a cool feature. I know it's a bit OT, but just curious why?

I've contemplated it, myself, but with posters such as yourself staying with the feature, I've kept it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like a Marinelli type project at 3 tech to me.
He quit this spring but returned just before camp.

We saw with RoMc that you can't talk a player into 100% effort once they've thought about quitting.

Last edited:
Reactions: BAT

yimyammer

Reaction score
you can't talk at player into 100% effort once they've thought about quitting.

Always felt the same way and still think its mostly true but Beasley has proved to be the exception to the "rule" (or his less than 100% effort is pretty damn good).

Reactions: BAT

Plankton

Reaction score
He quit this spring but returned just before camp.

We saw with RoMc that you can't talk a player into 100% effort once they've thought about quitting.

The rumor is that he "quit" because that was when he was notified of the failed test. He just recently exhausted his appeal process.

But, the guy hasn't made a play in the NFL, and frankly isn't worth the effort.

black label

Reaction score
Suck *** Steelers :muttley::muttley::muttley:

:star::star::star:
steelers-suck.gif