Cowboys Tweets 9/21

yimyammer

Reaction score
I'm sure being able to walk up here every week for the last two years helps to ease the pain:

Parking-ticket-payment-window1.jpg

whats this?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
14 tackles? I didn't think we had 14 as a team, much less any individual...
Ain't that the truth buddy...
Those LB's had a miserable day and he got 14?

Should have had 24, with all of the offensive plays.

Skip that: Lee should have taken some of those tackles before Jaylon HAD TO.

Worst game I have ever seen Sean Lee play.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth buddy...
Those LB's had a miserable day and he got 14?

Should have had 24, with all of the offensive plays.

Skip that: Lee should have taken some of those tackles before Jaylon HAD TO.

Worst game I have ever seen Sean Lee play.
Sadly, I have to agree.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Another positive! woohoo!
I truly hate to cheer someone getting a brain injury... and a concussion is just that.
I get the fandom for on-the-field stuff, but I just can't do it.

My father left me because of a brain injury at the ripe old age of 3 and I had to take care of someone that was him, but not him for over 30 years before he mercifully left this plane.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
What I'm saying is, by placing him on IR, he does not count against the 53 and is yet at the same time not available to other teams to poach. I suspect they are overplaying the impact of that concussion to keep him in their clutches. They absolutely may leave him there, which is all the more evidence that's what they are doing. Rare is the concussion injury that sidelines a player for more than 8 weeks, much less an entire season. With that type of head injury, you would think his career may well be over before it started.

How are they benefitting from this when they already have him on IR? They could come out and say he's ready to go, and there is nothing that says they have to bring him back. They could even come out and say, we want to save that for someone who is in a better position to contribute and it would really be fine.