Cowboys Udfas

Cowboys22

Reaction score
My eyes are just fine. I can see you are a condescending goof.

lol After rewatching the video I have changed my stance on him.

He looks pretty good. Im not too big to admit I was wrong.

But I am right about you. lol
Seems you should at least have a little knowledge before opening your mouth and proclaiming someone a waste. Actually knowing what you're talking about is a good rule to live by and will serve you well in all types of situations. Admitting when you're wrong is very admirable as well. Learn to do the first one and you will find you very rarely have to do the second one.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Seems you should at least have a little knowledge before opening your mouth and proclaiming someone a waste. Actually knowing what you're talking about is a good rule to live by and will serve you well in all types of situations. Admitting when you're wrong is very admirable as well. Learn to do the first one and you will find you very rarely have to do the second one.
thanks Ma.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
You know no more than anyone here on this board Coach. It was my opinion and its just as correct or incorrect as yours or anyone else here until the player proves it one way or the other.

Condescend much . I changed my mind after re watching. I may have been hast or quickly observed the first time. **** happens. No need to be rude .

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Lamb Cooks Gallup Tolbert Cropper is the best 5 we have imo.

Tolbert better ball this offseason because I'm on the Cropper wagon. He's a player. He fits MM offense really well.
Been saying this same thing since before the draft. He's definitely a fit. Has more experience too.