Cowboys unsure whether Elliott will be available

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because its a snapshot of him being foolish millienialdrama queen. Head case. If you watched the video he kept throwing milk and cereal in his face like a lack *** fool
You know that was for a humorous skit where Beasley poured too much sauce, Dez caught it (bottle of hot sauce), Zeke ate too much cereal (feed me), etc? Or are you that dense?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I haven't read all the post on here. Just going through now and then...wondering where are all theses posts from Aria that is being referred too...then I checked, I have Aria on ignore...guess that is a good thing? :laugh:

I never even noticed them until this thread. All of those damn Rowdys look the same. How hard is it to change your avatar?

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
It's a coin flip at this point. 1 judge fully in the NFL's pockets, one judge in Zeke's corner, and 1 judge the tie breaker (moderate by accounts).

The third probably has Zeke on is fantasy squad. Wants to see if Zeke can deliver this weekend.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It's a coin flip at this point. 1 judge fully in the NFL's pockets, one judge in Zeke's corner, and 1 judge the tie breaker (moderate by accounts).

Yea, that is my take also. If you listen to the audio of the hearing, it was pretty clear that one judge was pro NFL, another judge was pro Zeke, and the third judge was sitting on the fence. Looks like its going to be a 2-1 vote and right now its a 50/50 toss up.

Dam, if we lose Zeke for 6 games this thing could get ugly. Don't see a three headed attack of Morris, McFadden, and Smith doing much toting the rock, doubt we get 50 yards total out of this group. And to this Dak's sophomore slump and this is looking like a 6/7 win max season.

Pants

Reaction score
Yea, that is my take also. If you listen to the audio of the hearing, it was pretty clear that one judge was pro NFL, another judge was pro Zeke, and the third judge was sitting on the fence. Looks like its going to be a 2-1 vote and right now its a 50/50 toss up.

Dam, if we lose Zeke for 6 games this thing could get ugly. Don't see a three headed attack of Morris, McFadden, and Smith doing much toting the rock, doubt we get 50 yards total out of this group. And to this Dak's sophomore slump and this is looking like a 6/7 win max season.

look on the bright side, the draft picks next year will be higher, and they have drafted well of late....

...now, I don't know what will happen with Zeke yet, but if he does go, I don't think we get 50 yards rushing per game...I also do not subscribe to any sophomore slump talk...Dak is fine...

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Could be, if they're ruling against Zeke, they will make it next week so he has ample time to file for a new injunction in NY.

Or it could be they're just busy and taking time to write things. Or pissing off the NFL.

Could be their demeanor at the hearing (one seemingly pro NFL, one seemingly pro NFLPA, one oddly quiet) was planned just to have balance.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

50 yards total? Cmon guys we will be fine. Morris and McFadden aren't chopped liver. Zeke isn't lighting it up, although he had his best game against the Rams. Everyone is just over reacting, as soon as we kick GB in the teeth this weekend everyone will be signing a different tune again.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are several users about to lose access to post in the Fan Zone. I would highly recommend you keep the off-topic and Drama zone posts in their respective forums!

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
GORICO post: 7571383 said:
mr. bleed--I am no lawyer but it appeared this was an easy call..so taking this long makes me nervous it could go againdt zeke?..what do you think?
I think it screams corruption. Just like how gambling on Fantasy Football online is legal, but being able to play Texas Holdem online for money isn't. The NFL needs to be put in its place. I'm sick of the favor they receive from our government.