Cowboys unsure whether Elliott will be available

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand all the hate Aria is getting over his comments

Its football, the fastest way to remove a player from a team is through injury. We all know that and I am sure at some point we have all openly or secretly hoped it on a player. With that being said, Aria said broken leg which can easily heal. Its not like he said head trauma or broken vertebra.

I think the main point of this post is Aria recognizes how much of a head case, drama queen, foolish millienial and over rated fat little meatball that Ezekial has become.

From that fiasco on the draft red carpet I didn't want him any where near this team. Yet there was Jerry and his Ego, had to have him. Ramssey was the right choice as far as a franchise stand point. Rb are dime a dozen, but at least the other RBs don't come with all this baggage.

They said they were drafting him so Romo could win a super bowl we all see how that turned out, these idiots Jerry and the RED BARON royally screwed that one up. Now we are being helled hostage by a prima Donna in a number 21 jersey.

Everyone here were drinking the cool aid last year. There was a majority that believed that some how Dak was better then Romo last year. SMH.

Now these same people want to defend this clown Ezekial because he wears the star. If he was on any other team in NFL we would all be thankful we didn't have to deal with that headcase.

PS judging by the past. This moron ain't done with his antics

PPS I think the main point of Arias argument rings true. The only way to humble Elliott would be to win without him
Why is the head case, drama queen, foolish millienial and over rated fat little meatball in your avatar?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Um, because it's bizarre to wish injury on our own, Giants fan.

But for a Giants fan, who's mad about Ol Dirty Beckham, it makes perfect sense coming from you.

You're disgusting. Pathetic and disgusting. And I adore that you posted everything you did to further expose yourself.

Hear that? That's the sound of many, many more people clicking "ignore" on your ***.
:laugh:

aria

Reaction score
nope
The POS club is made up entirely of those that wish injury upon Dallas Cowboys
You seem to be the only member, the orgies must be dull affairs.
Apparently anything is ok except wishing injuries in jest on Cowboys players, that includes making fun of autism which everyone here seems to be ok with. Awesome. I could take this much further but I won't.

The actions/words or lack thereof of anyone who has read that and not said something says it all.

khiladi

Reaction score
The offense will die without Elliott playing.

Honestly, I wonder if opposing defenses will even stop what they are doing, and that is stacking men in the box to beat this offense. Dak isn't making them pay at all with his arm going deep. This would probably just make us run 'worse' overall.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Honestly, I wonder if opposing defenses will even stop what they are doing, and that is stacking men in the box to beat this offense. Dak isn't making them pay at all with his arm going deep. This would probably just make us run 'worse' overall.
The club could use more speed at WR also.

movaughn88

Reaction score
What is going on in this thread?

If I walked into an Eagles bar and told everyone that I hope Wentz breaks his legs, I wouldn't be surprised to end up in the emergency room. If a random new poster came on and said I hope Zeke breaks his legs, I'm fairly sure they would be banned.

So if this @aria person starts out in a thread that they want Zeke to break his legs and hopes he's injured soon, then starts wishing harm on posters families and an entire spectrum of name calling, what am I missing? This is a Cowboys fan board, that's not an "opposing viewpoint", it's a childish troll and has no place here.

aria

Reaction score
What is going on in this thread?

If I walked into an Eagles bar and told everyone that I hope Wentz breaks his legs, I wouldn't be surprised to end up in the emergency room. If a random new poster came on and said I hope Zeke breaks his legs, I'm fairly sure they would be banned.

So if this @aria person starts out in a thread that they want Zeke to break his legs and hopes he's injured soon, then starts wishing harm on posters families and an entire spectrum of name calling, what am I missing? This is a Cowboys fan board, that's not an "opposing viewpoint", it's a childish troll and has no place here.
Obviously you haven't read all my posts or get my point in what I said about Elliot. Again, another uninformed poster. To sum it up, awhile back actually starting last year, there were some people that were wishing injuries upon other players. I thought is was disgusting and called them out for wishing injury on another human beimg, no matter what team. Instead of getting support, I was called a troll and told something along the lines of "who cares, whatever it takes to win". Again, this year there were more people saying the same sort of thing about other players and I got the same response for calling them out.

It's no secret I don't like Zeke so since not many people cared about hoping someone else gets injured, I said I hope he gets injured "in jest" (I honestly do think the offense could be better without him but I've already explained that). Anyways, as soon as I said that all these people start bashing me, calling me names, saying I'm sick, etc but hardly anyone said anything to the other more "popular" users that said the same types of things about players on other teams. So either they're hyopcrites and think it's fine to hope/wish players on other teams get hurt as long as it's not a Cowboy or they don't have the guts to say anything to someone that is a more popular user.

BTW, in case you're not aware, this is a very nicely moderated site for the most part where opposing view points are allowed. If they want to ban mocking other players injuries, I'm all for it, I hope they do but if they don't then I did nothing wrong but make the same sort of statement against a player that happens to be a Cowboy.

Wishing harm on others? Yup, sure did but you obviously conveniently over looked or failed to acknowledging that that specific comment was directed at a user who wished harm upon me just a few posts before. Why didn't you mention that? An entire spectrum of name calling? Lol, have you read any of the comments directed at me, including being hit by a bus? I've been called every name in the book here but that's fine. You also failed to mention the user who mocked autism which is way worse than anything I've said IMO.

A lot lf things have been said to me that are personal attacks and I've said some other things that I probably shouldn't have and I'm a big boy and can take it but don't single me out just because you don't agree with my views on the Ewok or Jerry Jones.

"Random new poster" coming from the guy with less posts than me, anti Elliot or not. I'm really starting to wonder what the literacy rate is in this thread.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Obviously you haven't read all my posts or get my point in what I said about Elliot. Again, another uninformed poster. To sum it up, awhile back actually starting last year, there were some people that were wishing injuries upon other players. I thought is was disgusting and called them out for wishing injury on another human beimg, no matter what team. Instead of getting support, I was called a troll and told something along the lines of "who cares, whatever it takes to win". Again, this year there were more people saying the same sort of thing about other players and I got the same response for calling them out.

It's no secret I don't like Zeke so since not many people cared about hoping someone else gets injured, I said I hope he gets injured "in jest" (I honestly do think the offense could be better without him but I've already explained that). Anyways, as soon as I said that all these people start bashing me, calling me names, saying I'm sick, etc but hardly anyone said anything to the other more "popular" users that said the same types of things about players on other teams. So either they're hyopcrites and think it's fine to hope/wish players on other teams get hurt as long as it's not a Cowboy or they don't have the guts to say anything to someone that is a more popular user.

BTW, in case you're not aware, this is a very nicely moderated site for the most part where opposing view points are allowed. If they want to ban mocking other players injuries, I'm all for it, I hope they do but if they don't then I did nothing wrong but make the same sort of statement against a player that happens to be a Cowboy.

Wishing harm on others? Yup, sure did but you obviously conveniently over looked or failed to acknowledging that that specific comment was directed at a user who wished harm upon me just a few posts before. Why didn't you mention that? An entire spectrum of name calling? Lol, have you read any of the comments directed at me, including being hit by a bus? I've been called every name in the book here but that's fine. You also failed to mention the user who mocked autism which is way worse than anything I've said IMO.

A lot lf things have been said to me that are personal attacks and I've said some other things that I probably shouldn't have and I'm a big boy and can take it but don't single me out just because you don't agree with my views on the Ewok or Jerry Jones.

"Random new poster" coming from the guy with less posts than me, anti Elliot or not. I'm really starting to wonder what the literacy rate is in this thread.
Please stop hijacking this thread.

We've all told you how we feel about you.

Respect our site.

aria

Reaction score
I thought hijacking threads was against the rules......guess not

Anyways, if we can get back on topic has there been any news on Zeke?
Well if you're referring to me, go back to the first page. If saying "I hope Zeke breaks both his legs" in jest of course, is considered hijaking a thread then I'm guilty as would be several others for saying similar things about other players. The rest was defending myself against personal attacks (also against the rules) and explaining myself with the same repetitive questions and answers over and over and over and over again. If you don't like my comments on Zeke then put me on block or ignore them. If you want to make personal attacks that's fine but expect a response. Very simple.

Whatever though, as I've said, a guy jokingly says "I hope Zeke breaks both his legs" and he's crucified for pages. A guy makes fun of autism and he gets "likes". That's the mentality I'm dealing with so I fully expect noting less then to be attacked.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
He's very simple indeed. But it was all just a prank bro. Now read this dissertation where everyone is at fault but Rain Woman. Funny thing is he's obsessed with likes, board relationships, and popularity on a message board. This twit is one of the saddest trolls I've run into.