Cowboys unsure whether Elliott will be available

movaughn88

Reaction score
"Random new poster" coming from the guy with less posts than me, anti Elliot or not. I'm really starting to wonder what the literacy rate is in this thread.

Sigh. I said if a random new poster started trolling, they would be banned, then went on to speak about you. The paragraph and subject change should be your clue - there really is no need to question my literacy.

Your long explanation to me is full of contradictions, but it starts and ends with you claiming this all to be "in jest" and yet your first reply on the first page of this thread when someone called you out was:

I don't like Zeke, plain and simple and I hope he gets hurt.

Don't bother replying to this, you'll be on ignore, enjoy whatever it is that you're after.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Sigh. I said if a random new poster started trolling, they would be banned, then went on to speak about you. The paragraph and subject change should be your clue - there really is no need to question my literacy.

Your long explanation to me is full of contradictions, but it starts and ends with you claiming this all to be "in jest" and yet your first reply on the first page of this thread when someone called you out was:

Don't bother replying to this, you'll be on ignore, enjoy whatever it is that you're after.
She's just jealous of your likes. You're ignoring that it was all just a prank and all the previous justifications of her wishing he was injured don't matter because the genius now says it was a joke. You can't call her on it because then you'll get the cognitive dissonance dissertation response and how will that make her feel? Why no one will even like her ignorant trolling butt anymore. How can you live with yourself Mo? Haven't you read her other inane ramblings that contradict her newest one?

Someone shoot me if my sense of self-worth is in anyway determined by people pushing a button on a Cowboys fan forum. Especially if I'm not even a Cowboys fan. @Proof pegged her. She's just weird.

aria

Reaction score

I apologize if I misinterpreted your statement.

The Zeke quoye was a direct quote from another user in reference to another player that I called out months ago. "All in jest" was also a reference to an excuse made by a user with regard to ~7 pages of intermittent comments/jokes made about other players being hurt.

I honestly don't want anyone to be hurt on this team or any other. I said it to make a point to others about making light of anyone, from any team, being injured and to stand up against people who do. What I found out, for the most part, is that most people who claim I'm sick, classless, etc for "wishing injury" upon a player is only applicable to Cowboys players.

I also stand by I think this team could potentially be better off without Zeke. If he gets suspended I think it's BS but if he does something legitimate to be suspended I won't miss him in the slightest. If this team starts to fall apart, don't think it will yet, but if it does I believe Zeke will be the first to cause problems as he's already shown in college and slightly in the past few weeks.

aria

Reaction score
She's just jealous of your likes. You're ignoring that it was all just a prank and all the previous justifications of her wishing he was injured don't matter because the genius now says it was a joke. You can't call her on it because then you'll get the cognitive dissonance dissertation response and how will that make her feel? Why no one will even like her ignorant trolling butt anymore. How can you live with yourself Mo? Haven't you read her other inane ramblings that contradict her newest one?

Someone shoot me if my sense of self-worth is in anyway determined by people pushing a button on a Cowboys fan forum. Especially if I'm not even a Cowboys fan. @Proof pegged her. She's just weird.
This coming from the guy who makes fun of autism. Was that a joke or did you really mean it?

What's funny is my inane ramblings answer every one of your dumb questions and it's been the same answers every time. As most of you have acknowledged, you don't even read them, or you do and you're too stupid to comprehend them. I'm the fool for even explaining myself anymore.

I hate Zeke. I think he's a worthless scum bag. I don't hope he gets injured or suspended for DV but I would laugh if he does something else stupid (which he'll inevitably do) and this team finds out they can be successful without him. Now go trollall the people who say what I just said but they say it about Dak, JG, Marinelli, or whoever else isn't their golden boy.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I apologize if I misinterpreted your statement.

The Zeke quoye was a direct quote from another user in reference to another player that I called out months ago. "All in jest" was also a reference to an excuse made by a user with regard to ~7 pages of intermittent comments/jokes made about other players being hurt.

I honestly don't want anyone to be hurt on this team or any other. I said it to make a point to others about making light of anyone, from any team, being injured and to stand up against people who do. What I found out, for the most part, is that most people who claim I'm sick, classless, etc for "wishing injury" upon a player is only applicable to Cowboys players.

I also stand by I think this team could potentially be better off without Zeke. If he gets suspended I think it's BS but if he does something legitimate to be suspended I won't miss him in the slightest. If this team starts to fall apart, don't think it will yet, but if it does I believe Zeke will be the first to cause problems as he's already shown in college and slightly in the past few weeks.
Please go away.

Please stop disrupting our site. We know what you feel about Zeke. You remind us all the time (like the post above and several more). You're a broken record now. Move on, child.

Every post of yours is contrarian for the sake of feedback. Every post of yours is negative. You've been called out multiple times and never respond to the call out (like when I asked you to prove to me I posted contradictory posts. You never did. Instead you went full on Man/Girl child and put me on ignore).

This thread is about Zeke and his appeal in a circus court. This thread isn't about troll Aria.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Mo, my friend, she isn't worth your time. She's an immature adult-child.

aria

Reaction score
What can I tell you?
DC fans are more perceptive than most!
Based on your logic and question dodging you can tell me every DC fan who has read the past few pages and bashed me has a bigger problem with someone calling out their star player or joking about legs being broken then making fun of autism.

I would love to hear the comments, hatred, and hypocricy directed at me if I made a "joke" about autism and Zeke. It's all fun and games until you make fun of or talk bad about the Ewok. Amazing.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Based on your logic and question dodging you can tell me every DC fan who has read the past few pages and bashed me has a bigger problem with someone calling out their star player or joking about legs being broken then making fun of autism.

I would love to hear the comments, hatred, and hypocricy directed at me if I made a "joke" about autism and Zeke. It's all fun and games until you make fun of or talk bad about the Ewok. Amazing.
If you don't like anybody here why do you stay?

paladin

Reaction score

Well it's been real, but I find you growing increasing dull and repetitive.
You probably hear that alot.
Cheers

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Well if you're referring to me, go back to the first page. If saying "I hope Zeke breaks both his legs" in jest of course, is considered hijaking a thread then I'm guilty as would be several others for saying similar things about other players. The rest was defending myself against personal attacks (also against the rules) and explaining myself with the same repetitive questions and answers over and over and over and over again. If you don't like my comments on Zeke then put me on block or ignore them. If you want to make personal attacks that's fine but expect a response. Very simple.

Whatever though, as I've said, a guy jokingly says "I hope Zeke breaks both his legs" and he's crucified for pages. A guy makes fun of autism and he gets "likes". That's the mentality I'm dealing with so I fully expect noting less then to be attacked.
Whatever bro, I don’t care to discus this anymore. This thread is about Zeke and the courts, nothing else.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
So you just acknowledged that you don't remember everything I've said, including in this thread, and yet you want me to continue to prove you wrong by providing example after example of things I've already stated. I feel like this is the twilight zone and I already said I'm done until you get your facts straight.

I literally just explained everything to you and you called it a "diatribe" and said "I can't remember much of what you say". Lol, this is ridiculous. I will agree with your last statement, lol, actually very funny.

I'll tell you what's more sad and part of the reason I don't hold many people here in high regard. I get flamed and called all sorts of names for saying in jest "I hope Zeke breaks both legs" and yet just a few posts above this a "popular" user makes a joke about autism and people with special needs and not one person besides myself has spoken against that or attacked him like they did me.

I'm sure he will try to crawfish or someone else will try to justify it but he knows what he said. That sh!t is truly sick and there's so much more I'd like to say but won't/can't other than he's a low life dirtbag POS for even typing that and I'm not completely shocked no one else has said anything. God forbid someone agrees with me or speaks out against a homer.
I’m asking you nicely for at least on example of you saying Zeke was innocent or Friel had questionable methods/motives. I have a hard time talking you seriously, or at all, if you can’t provide that.

I don’t think they exist.

Last edited:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
thought id never use the ignore option. guess there’s a first for everything. lol

back to what’s important, hopefully we hear something today on zeke

NotForLong

Reaction score
Why is the head case, drama queen, foolish millienial and over rated fat little meatball in your avatar?
Because its a snapshot of him being foolish millienialdrama queen. Head case. If you watched the video he kept throwing milk and cereal in his face like a lack *** fool

erod

Reaction score
Because its a snapshot of him being foolish millienialdrama queen. Head case. If you watched the video he kept throwing milk and cereal in his face like a lack *** fool
It was a comic skit he did with his teammates.

I'm hard on Zeke, but your criticism about this in particular is just dumb.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Geez...what's the hold up on the ruling? Let me guess, they're having a bidding war for the highest bribe? Surely, Jerry is gonna win that.