CFZ Cowboys Use 11 Draft Picks in 2023 NFL draft

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't know if it's a nice draft yet. Time will tell. But overall, the Cowboys have drafted well over the years, so I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt. I think the overall talent level in the draft this year was down, so it may be a down draft for all the NFL teams, not just Dallas. I think using the draft picks to trade for skilled veterans in a draft low on talent is a good use of draft capital.
Good assessment. I’d agree this didn’t appear to be a deep rich year of talent. The top 3 QB’s drafted is a good indicator . None are overly impressive to me either.

If Mazi becomes a staple on DL and I can’t say his name TE is a starter for years to come then it’s a solid draft. Duece is who I think has potential of making an immediate impact .

But I’d agree using some of our lower picks in FA appears to be a good use of draft capital.

And here’s an old pic from Cowboys site that I thought you might get a chuckle from. Lol

RnqmtfF.jpg

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those trades don’t count for Dallas. Only Eagles get credit for trades on here.
you know the Eagles slobberers on here use double standards.

Yeah if you factor in the trades, with the starters and added depth. Pretty good haul.
Trades should not count for any team's draft. That is a separate from the draft as FA is.

The Cowboys, so far, did well in the trades and unknown in the draft but taking a DT in the 1st was a Yeehaw moment for sure.

Should Rodgers be factored into the Jets draft?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol, I hear you. Aero lets you know where he stands, the same for CPanther when he use to posts. The few gnats fans are cool too when they post here.
Philly fans are the only ones who have no sense. Typically you can have decent conversations with Giants fans. Commanders fans....they live in this world where they think they are more important than they are. I'm amazed at how many Commanders fans I know in the Dallas area. I Do not understand it lol.