Cowboys video news...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Ok I think I figured it out...

IS it supposed to take a long time to download?

WTH? All i get is a 21 second ipod comercial!!!

jamez25

Reaction score
Tio said:
Ok I think I figured it out...

IS it supposed to take a long time to download?

WTH? All i get is a 21 second ipod comercial!!!
so do I.

nicewaxjob

Reaction score
if its 106.8kb or something like that its fake...it does that a bunch on limewire

do you directconnect on limewire calico?

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Here's my suggestions,

Besides WinRar there's a file called Hjsplit. Like WinRar this allows you to break a file down into many parts, for a file 80 megs you can break it into say 5 megs and then instead of file.mpg you'll have file.001, file.002 etc. Users can then download each part then use Hjsplit to merge them back into one file - file.mpg.

As far as uploading have you thought about newsgroups?? Most isps, dsl especially have their own provider, you can post the files and when people download it they'll be downloading at the speed of their provider's download.

Bit-torrent is another good suggestion.

calico

Reaction score
^^
Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that later today. Right now I am uploading it to TheHustler. Limewire showed that I was sharing the video but no one can find it. I disconnected for now while I upload. Then, I am going to take an axe to this damn computer and Time Warner modem.

calico

Reaction score
just wanted to let you all know that it should be up soon. TheHustler has it now and will post it.

I am not sure if it will be in this thread or a new one.