Cowboys video news...

JDSmith

Reaction score
Gaede said:
Watch Deadwood immediately

Best show on TV

Don't have HBO, but I just put the first disk of season 1 at the top of my queue on netflix so I can check it out.

JDSmith

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
For some reason I am not getting but about the first half of the first play of JD's vid. I look forward to seeing yours calico.

I assume you downloaded the whole zip successfully, otherwise you wouldn't even be able to unzip it. So if you mean that you see the first few frames of the video and then it freezes up and doesn't change, you need to reinstall divx. Sometimes when people have an older codec they get about 2 or 3 frames and then it locks up, but the music can keep playing.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
thats the same one I use.
(yousendit.com)
It takes a while to upload a big file, thoug.
I just uploaded JDSmith's JJ vid there and it took about 10 minutes.

depends on your connection and how fast you upload

JDSmith

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
thats the same one I use.
(yousendit.com)
It takes a while to upload a big file, thoug.
I just uploaded JDSmith's JJ vid there and it took about 10 minutes.

I downloaded the song that was in the beginning of this thread, the link was for usendit - I don't know about upload speeds, but man that downloaded fast. I got that song at around 450k per second when I downloaded it.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Yea, that was my song.
Songs dl really fast but vids take a little longer.
I dont use any dl accelerator so that may help.
It still works great.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
JDSmith said:
Don't have HBO, but I just put the first disk of season 1 at the top of my queue on netflix so I can check it out.
Best way to watch HBO shows IMHO.
Waiting around every week for the 9 pm sunday night show gets old.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
JDSmith said:
I assume you downloaded the whole zip successfully, otherwise you wouldn't even be able to unzip it. So if you mean that you see the first few frames of the video and then it freezes up and doesn't change, you need to reinstall divx. Sometimes when people have an older codec they get about 2 or 3 frames and then it locks up, but the music can keep playing.
Thanks I'll try that. I downloaded it about 2 months ago so I thought it would be fairly current. But I'll try again.

calico

Reaction score
Is there a size limit for that host? This vid will be big. Maybe around 80-100megs.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
calico said:
Is there a size limit for that host? This vid will be big. Maybe around 80-100megs.

the limit for yousendit is 1 gb

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Thanks JD, I downloaded DVIX again and it worked great.

Great Video; good job. I knew Julius was good but I had no idea he had made that many big runs in such a short time.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
That vid looks like a highlight reel for a whole season, if not 2.
It's only about 6 games worth.

Gonna be a good year if he stays healthy.

Nav22

Reaction score
Jterrel, hav eyou ever heard of canibus?
WOW how could I overlook this!? "2000 B.C." by Canibus is BEAUTIFUL over the Julius vid. Try it!

JackMagist, of course you're entitled to your opinion, but if you think rap's lyrics are "unintelligible and irrelevant", you haven't been hearing the right rap. The radio/MTV plays trash that's just meant to sell units (mostly to kids/teens and women, who statistically buy the most records...this explains all the "club" bounce rap).

Being a fan of GOOD hip-hop/rap, I'm sure I hate this crap even more than you do. Nothing would please me more than Lil Jon and Petey Pablo damaging their vocal chords so they couldn't pollute the genre any more.

I have a few suggestions for you, and I'm fully confident that they will change your outlook (at least on the lyricism part).

Nas - "Memory Lane"

Masta Ace - "Beautiful"

Talib Kweli - "Going Hard"

Ras Kass - "Nature Of The Threat"

Cormega - "The Saga"

Big L - "Street Struck"

AZ - "Doe Or Die"

JDSmith

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
That vid looks like a highlight reel for a whole season, if not 2.
It's only about 6 games worth.

Gonna be a good year if he stays healthy.

Yup, there is only one play from the Baltimore game - he simply got no blocking all day. So it really is from 6 games.

calico

Reaction score
I am rendering it now. I will try to post a smaller one on yousentit and then work the TheHustler to get a HQ one out. I am also going to put it on DVD with other videos I have made so if anyone wants a DVD, let me know.

After this vid, I will then make a just JJ highlight with the different recommended songs you guys posted.

calico

Reaction score
I am uploading the file now, but it keeps timing out and giving me an error. My DIVX stuff is full of errors so I made an mpeg for now until I reformat my computer tomorrow. Hopefully it will go up tonight with this.

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
computer dummy here..Ive downloaded Divx but still cant get it to play ...It says its not an avi or mpeg4 file?? any ideas would be great

Nav22

Reaction score
Try this. Open the folder and drag the "hotstepper" vid and put it somewhere else, like on the desktop. This will "copy" it to the desktop. Then right-click on the desktop "hotstepper" copy and select "play with media player".

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Wow, that hotstepper vid gave me chills, nice work!! Too bad he was injured early in the season, he could have very well been in the chase for the rushing title as a rookie.

Drme2MkBlve

Reaction score
wow this video is making it hard to wait to see how this next year is going to be with the semi new cast on the o line. :explode:

calico

Reaction score
Crap. I cannot load the file. Everytime time I try it times out. I will keep trying.