Cowboys "visiting" on signing Dalvin Cook

Jarntt

Reaction score
Kind of reads like "click bait" maybe?

McCarthy's quote that seemed to be the impetus for the article:
"Those are questions you are always visiting with and so forth," Cowboys coach McCarthy said. "Obviously I have a tremendous amount of respect for him, played a number of games against (him) when Dalvin was in Minnesota. I have great respect for him."

Carson

Reaction score
Kind of reads like "click bait" maybe?

McCarthy's quote that seemed to be the impetus for the article:
"Those are questions you are always visiting with and so forth," Cowboys coach McCarthy said. "Obviously I have a tremendous amount of respect for him, played a number of games against (him) when Dalvin was in Minnesota. I have great respect for him."
Lmao exactly. Fish is such a friggin hack.

It’ll be something like Dallas will visit the thought of thinking of having Cook in for a visit but nothing imminent and there is no real interest.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lmao exactly. Fish is such a friggin hack.

It’ll be something like Dallas will visit the thought of thinking of having Cook in for a visit but nothing imminent and there is no real interest.
exactly, we all know how it would go lol

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Pay no attention to anything from Mike Fisher
why is that? is there some evidence to say this? something tangible? i dont care for fishers talk. something annoys me about it but i cant quite pin point it. but is there something/s he has said that we can point to to evidence to him being full of fish bait?