Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because with all the injuries and issues you would think Dallas would be stomping this defense, but even as they drop like flies we keep handing it to them.

We're winning the majority of the plays. But the Murray fumble and the blown read by Tony have us looking up at an almost insurmountable hole in the first quarter. It's kind of bizarre to watch.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
It is comforting to know and it definitely shows that we're so good that we can let our starting CBs, DT and QB take off nearly all of camp.

Reminds me of the glory days when Emmitt didn't play in the preseason.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
came into the game worrying about the defense yet our offense the one losing the game for us smh. Lets hope and pray for some defensive turnovers and points.

Plankton

Reaction score
Frederick again five yards downfield on a running play. He is killing it today. Need the rest of the team to play at that level.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ball control, clock control, hope the niners have a couple of turnovers.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Anyone see how Culliver got hurt? We see Dez getting hammered 98364987463 times, yet Culliver is down for 5 minutes and we get nothing...

Eddie

Reaction score
Go Cowboys !!!

I'm having a good time. I have no expectations with this team anymore.

50cent

Reaction score
Our staff is incompetent as well as some of our key players including Romo.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I cant believe we are already behind this much and its only the first, for how bad were doing its like watching someone play a game of Madden. If this is the tone set for the season then I dont expect us to be better then 5-12

I can believe it. TURNOVERS, TURNOVERS, TURNOVERS.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
We're winning the majority of the plays. But the Murray fumble and the blown read by Tony have us looking up at an almost insurmountable hole in the first quarter. It's kind of bizarre to watch.

That darn luck again.

Status
Not open for further replies.