Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zordon

Reaction score
Don't worry, in the third qtr, Tony will throw for 300 yds, and people will point to that and say he's great. Although we'll lose by 20

yep. nailed it right on the head. stats stats stats...God I hate this era.

Reaction score
SERIOUS QUESTION: Would you trade Romo to the Rams right now for Aaron Donald and next years' #1 draft pick? I would love if Jerry realized that, at some point when you go 8-8 year after year, you truly have to hit the reset button and rebuild the team from the ground up...

Naruto

Reaction score
Oh man... I missed the whole first quarter, just got in, and heard the Niners have had the ball for 94 seconds??@!??!!?! Can someone explain what happened?!?!

The cowboys pooped their big boy pants in front of a rowdy 49ers heavy crowd

Jerryrage

Reaction score
SERIOUS QUESTION: Would you trade Romo to the Rams right now for Aaron Donald and next years' #1 draft pick? I would love if Jerry realized that, at some point when you go 8-8 year after year, you truly have to hit the reset button and rebuild the team from the ground up...

You can't trade Tony Romo with his current contract.

Red Dragon

Reaction score

In a game billed by many as a lopsided mismatch in favor of the red and gold, the heavily favored Niners rolled to an early 21-3 lead and appeared unstoppable

Well, so far, this part of my prediction last week has come true.

theSHOW

Reaction score
I expect the Cowboys to start closing in on the niners and win this.

landroverking

Reaction score
Jerry please move this team to London where visiting fans can't take over our home flield.

Status
Not open for further replies.