Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
We're winning the majority of the plays. But the Murray fumble and the blown read by Tony have us looking up at an almost insurmountable hole in the first quarter. It's kind of bizarre to watch.

Problem is this circus act of bafoonery happens every year!

Doomsay

Reaction score
yikes

865691724.gif

Seems a little defenseless

Gaede

Reaction score
Oh man... I missed the whole first quarter, just got in, and heard the Niners have had the ball for 94 seconds??@!??!!?! Can someone explain what happened?!?!

DTown214

Reaction score
I would take a 21-10 game going into halftime. Just like the game vs the Chargers last year when we had a 21-10 lead and then lost.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
We're winning the majority of the plays. But the Murray fumble and the blown read by Tony have us looking up at an almost insurmountable hole in the first quarter. It's kind of bizarre to watch.

No it's really not all that bizarre.

It's sloppy football.

Kingsham

Reaction score
One thing I have noticed...other than the Murray fumble which was a close call..and the Romo fumble which was just a bad play...it seems as though our offence can move the ball fairly well.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
We're winning the majority of the plays on offense. But the Murray fumble and the blown read by Tony have us looking up at an almost insurmountable hole in the first quarter. It's kind of bizarre to watch.

Based on one series, the defense is a whole 'nother story.

Plankton

Reaction score
The Cowboys have had the ball for like 11 minutes in the quarter, and were outscored while the offense was on the field. Mind boggling.

sillycon

Reaction score
Running it all over this depleted defense. Keep it up. Wear them down. They'll be gassed come the 4th. We can still win this thing.

The problem is that we're already behind thanks to the offense and the comeback is predicated on the defense making some stops which I just don't see them doing...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No it's really not all that bizarre.

It's sloppy football.

If you say so. Though there's no reason why it can't be both.

It's bizarre to watch as far as I'm concerned.

Doomsay

Reaction score

It actually seems familiar to me.

Tawney88

Reaction score
Oh man... I missed the whole first quarter, just got in, and heard the Niners have had the ball for 94 seconds??@!??!!?! Can someone explain what happened?!?!

Fumble for a td. Defense just allowed Niners to walk in 3 plays second possession int lead to next td in 1 play

Status
Not open for further replies.