Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nation

Reaction score
I'm actually fine with that throw. It was a stupid throw, but down 21-3 you need to have a few stupid throws go your way to luck yourself into a comeback.

(I willingly accept any flaming I get for this post)

The Natural

Reaction score
So the narrative went from Romo has to throw TD's to bail out the defense to now the defense has to put up points to bail this sucker out

chuffly

Reaction score
What is Romo doing out there? I know he's not beyond interceptions, but these past few years I thought he had moved beyond these rookie kind of decisions where he is throwing into double/triple coverage.

It would be one thing if the defense was making amazing plays, but Romo's just making terrible reads/decisions. Pretty disappointing.

Cowboy_Shawn

Reaction score
We need to come to terms with the reality that this is probably the last year Tony Romo is starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys.
I'm all for that.

They never should have given him a contract extension. Bad back at 34 yrs of age. High risk decision but that's the way Jerry rolls.

Naruto

Reaction score
Poor play design from that last replay Witten turning inside freed the DB up completely

fifaguy

Reaction score
This is all I keep seeing in my head..

tumblr_mz9hhbpxG51t1t3k2o1_500.gif

Eddie

Reaction score
It was time to move on from Romo after the Washington pick 2 years ago.

This team is stagnant. Not going anywhere. Romo is done.

dupree89

Reaction score
I'm actually fine with that throw. It was a stupid throw, but down 21-3 you need to have a few stupid throws go your way to luck yourself into a comeback.

(I willingly accept any flaming I get for this post)

or you could try to sustain a solid drive and get this game to 21-10 at halftime.

aria

Reaction score
Is anyone still defending this guy????

Yes! It's ONE bad game! You guys are freaking out over nothing. Thankfully this happened against SF and not a worse team. He'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.