Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plankton

Reaction score
Rolando McClain is playing tough today. Looks very good.

Romo doesn't look like he has his legs under him on his throws. No zip at all.

Ren

Reaction score
Good thing we have a QB who doesn't need preseason to shake off the rust, Romo looks playoff ready

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I don't know what's going on with Romo, but it doesn't look physical. They just look like REALLY poor reads.

Gadfly22

Reaction score
Hey Coach Genius -- still a good idea to have Romo miss all that practice and preseason time?

That would be "NO".

zack

Reaction score
Romo's fault is he zeros in on Witten and Dez........Every pick today has had double cov or more people around, That is his weakness---he forces it to his fav's

Any chance he sits for the rest of the game?

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
It's in their freaking body language..........they have given up already!!!!

Checkin, collect a check, do our best, and go home. Ohh well, another pick 6 , oh well, another loss...

We will try harder next game by golly.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There will always be aspects of a game you didn't predict. Personally I wouldn't have predicted us to be so far behind so quickly.

However, the overarching narrative of a point deficit due to a defense that can't stop anyone, mind boggling play calls, and mistakes on offense isn't at all weird.

I don't think the defense has been bad. Nor the play calling. It's only been the QB play that's killed us. And, as I said earlier, our offense is normally very productive on a per-series basis relative to the rest of the league, so today's play has been unusual in that regard, too.

But I want to be careful, because it's too easy for me saying the game is weird to be intentionally misinterpreted as defending the team. We're trailing by 18 in the first half, and the bad guys have the ball. This has not been a good half of football for Cowboys fans by any stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.