Game Day *** Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This game just kills the trade down philosophy that many including myself wanted to do. But like I said before we have enough draft picks to improve our team already. I am glad we beat the next Bill Belichick according to Cowturd.

cern

Reaction score
Zeke is taking note of pollards performance. Cowboys the new tmz. (Turnover machinzs) stale, but what the heck.

Carson

Reaction score
This game just kills the trade down philosophy that many including myself wanted to do. But like I said before we have enough draft picks to improve are team already. I am glad we beat the next Bill Belichick according to Cowturd.

We have ten picks. We can move where we need to IMO

Cydios

Reaction score
Washington loses.. Dallas wins (barring a 49er miracle).. 2 more perfect weeks needed. Eagles you're next

Cmac

Reaction score
So you hitch your wagon to Jaylon and Zeke?

Uh, OK.
No.....I just call it the way I see it....I try to hitch to the team and look a little deeper than having an obsession mixed with dismissing others with excuses, immunity, or declaring "leadership". Equal opportunity analysis or 2 cents....that's all.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Getting a top pick is great and all, but winning feels awesome too. This team will pick in the top 10-12 no matter what and there are still plenty of amazing players in that range. Winning might actually do this franchise more good than tanking. We need to get some good mojo going.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
46eb3ed5b16926f1e6d1c9cbd0c86d58.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.