Game Day *** Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think Gregory has dropped back in coverage more than he's rushed today. Don't like it....@ all. :rolleyes:

MikeB80

Reaction score
Well I haven’t completely given up on them long term like some of you..

The time to give up on them is RIGHT NOW. These wins do not help us!

says the guy who doesn't know who Justin Hamilton is when he has been on the team since october of 2019.

This front office is what it is. Tanking will not help it. The whole point is to win games. It would be so much fun after this awful season to see this lousy team steal the east away from NY and washington these last two weeks.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This game just kills the trade down philosophy that many including myself wanted to do. But like I said before we have enough draft picks to improve our team already. I am glad we beat the next Bill Belichick according to Cowturd.
You can trade down from any spot inthe draft. There’s always a player someone wants.

catiii

Reaction score
Nope, I was wrong all along. On top of that, I’ve met the guy in person and he’s a complete a-hole. I don’t think I’ve ever met a more non-likable human being.
Zeke is a jerk in person.

RamziD

Reaction score
All you super fans will be crying when every one we want in the draft gets taken right before our picks come up.
There are very, very few difference makers in this draft. One of the worst I can remember. If we pick outside the top 10 we might as well pick #32.

Rajveer

Reaction score
This game just kills the trade down philosophy that many including myself wanted to do. But like I said before we have enough draft picks to improve our team already. I am glad we beat the next Bill Belichick according to Cowturd.
LOL @ Cowturd, heard he stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.