Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

snadler

Reaction score
Niners head to GB and will be a tough matchup for them, cold weather won’t impact them because they can run the ball, but Rodgers will probably pick apart their secondary and GB will get Jimmy G to turnover to advance

mrmojo

Reaction score
Boomer just talked about the wise decision to build stadium east to west.....ugh

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Penalties Cowboys win 5 -1 . I have to say it. Holding calls killed Dallas but SF is holding too and not getting called.

Cowboys need a clean drive to start the 2nd half and points - preferably a TD.

The defense needs to force some turnovers, that means not letting receivers get wide open for big plays.
I'm just amazed that 49ers give Jimmy G time without holding but Cowboys get called for holding after every big play. Its ridiculous.

Swagger

Reaction score
Men vs boys in the first half.
Another worry is the time the defense spent on the field in the first half. Chances are the defense will be gassed at some point during the second half resulting in the run defense being gashed apart. Offense needs to sustain drives.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I think you got to draft mostly for the o-line next year. The o-line hasn't been good in a while.

manster4ever

Reaction score
well they could still win, but good lord they have got to stop spotting the other team 13 points.

Win or lose, they must be more disciplined after this.

We led the league in penalties or close to it. The undisciplined BS has been going on all year long. Just beat a bunch of BAD teams regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.